Paris is a Piece of Work

5/22/2008 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton went shopping for art supplies yesterday -- but seemed more interested in painting her face than painting a canvas.

Coley

First ha ha

rjinchi

will you please, please, please stop putting up pics of this nobody, talentless ho? Thanks - we really will apprecite it.

Coley

Who cares what she does shes a conceited little brat who got famous for spending money she never worked for and giving bj's in the dark

VAN HALEN OU812

I JUST WANT TO BANG HER IN HER LITTLE SKINNY ASS....(REAL HARD)

toni

Please stop putting pictures of her up. She can't act, sing or dance. Why do you bother? People are sick of all these so called reality stars.

Go away!!

Yeah, cover that herpe sore wonky!

Go away!!

I JUST WANT TO BANG HER ON HER EMPTY HEAD WITH A HAMMER (REAL HARD)

tracey

She forgot her box of crayons

rich

TMZ should start hiring people with skills,,,They use to show video of things that were shocking , or even mildey interesting...NOW they actually show video of NOTHING....WOW you mean celebrities shopping? Say it isnt so? You mean they actually go to stores just like us real people?? THIS I HAVE TO SEE......DUMMIES.

nacho

All the pancake makeup in the WORLD will not cover up her ugliness, because she is ugly on the outside but more so on the inside. I would LOVE to see this little skank actually have to work for a living and know what is means not to have money to pay your bills..she would crumble in a day.
She is a nobody - she has to go for her best friends beau's TWIN because she is so jealous of what they have she could not stand it anymore....she is a ugly ass whore whose mother should be ashamed of her but isn't because she is soo much like her.

rich

I call bullshit

....and we care because......?

nataliec

filthy slimy dirty diseased skanky whore!!!!!~~!~~~~~~

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I am sure you will become a great artist.
I would love to have your painting hanging on my wall.
Let me see the painting when you are finished with it.
You could sell it at Christie's or Sotheby's for big bucks.

800 Pound Gorilla

Go away!!

800 pound gorilla, you are delusional and I am starting to dislike you as much as I dislike paris. Then again, you probably ARE paris or her mother.........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments