Britney Parties with Kindred Wacko

5/24/2008 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did the giftbags include straight jackets?

Britney Spears and Michael Jackson were their old selves last nite at the 50th BD party of Christian Audigier, aka designer Ed Hardy.

Brit looks good. Jacko looks vintage.

C

Ooo.

GERRY PULL UP YOUR PANTS!!

Well...you know what they say -takes one to know one.

jaddedkitten

that dress is a little too tight and the weave could do with a brushing but she look good not there yet but getting closer hey as lease she not the freak in the picture to the right of her

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Make that "straitjacket" and you've got yourself a deal.

Harriet

She is still a bit plump for that style of dress. I think that her body image is confused.

THEMOMMA

TMZ IS STILL ON THE PAYROLL I SEE .......... BRIT LOOKS REALLY BAD STUFFED INTO THAT TOO SMALL DRESS !!!!!

jaddedkitten

oh no say what you want about unfitney but she couldn't hope to touch the crazy that is jacko he a on a whole nother level of crazy he's a crazy unto him self just look at his face just look at it i dare you

Party 'till you die!

Who are the freaks that think these 2 psychos are normal? A child molester and a child abuser! WTF!!!

Sharon

I agree with #3. The look isn't quite there yet, but she's getting close. And she does not deserve to be put in the same category as The Wacko. I can't believe what this girl has been through in her 25 years, but now she's on her way back and I congratulate her. She looks just fine.

Adriana

I'm very happy to see The King of Pop,Michael Jackson!!!I wish good luck for him!
God bless you,Michael!I love you very much!And he seems very good!Great!Awsome!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

CAN BRITNEY EVER DRESS CUTE? I MEAN, WITH ALL THAT MONEY, GET A DAMN STYLIST.... SHE DRESSES SO DAMN TACKY!!!!!!! THAT DRESS MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A CHUNKY MONKEY

i

she can dress how she wants and she looks hot no mater what she puts on less she puts on the beter

Joan_Crawford Biatch!

I think the meds that she's taking are really taking a toll on her body. She has been working out and granted we don't know what her diet has been like. But if she is indeed taking anti-psychotics (rumored to be Seroquel), then losing weight is going to be an uphill battle. But, I personally think she looks great considering what she's gone through and what is going through.

ka_in_az

Why does her hair still look SOOOO bad?! Didnt she shave her head like two years ago or something?

britbritisaskank

I like picture number 5. Thunder thighs, flabby arms, burnt skin, fat stomach--a real sex goddess.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments