Alec to Photog: Take My Daughter Please!

5/26/2008 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's rare to see Alec Baldwin give it up to the paparazzi -- even weirder to see him give up his daughter Ireland to one -- literally.

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match ... Kim's gonna love this one.

Kelli

She is getting beautiful! I mean who would of thought looking so much like her dad she will be a knockout!!

Buster The Cat

...is she tall or her dad short? Looks like they are almost the same height...
also, Alec, why did you embarass your daughter by making her pose with some goofy guy for the paps???Fathers?????

Erin

Ireland is a knock out! Looks just like Kim. THANK GOD!
I see a future for her when she grows up.
A natural beauty!

Judo D

I'm nervous for the pap... I bet Alec has something up his sleeve.

Kelli

Ireland is a beauty, look out Daddy, you will have your hands full!

Janice

And???????????????

Sue

She was TALL as a 9 year old, and now I think she is as TALL as her dad. The whole thing is creepy to me, the Rude litttle Pig thing is just somehting that blows my mind, I guess she has forgiven him, but after the WHOLE world heard, it had to have left its mark. I wish she was seen like giving her dad the finger behind his head or something...

Anita

Alec showed his true face when he thought no one else would hear him. He is an awful person and I feel for Kim and the girl.

Ireland already looks very beautiful. She will be a stunner.

Seriously?

She looks really tall for her age.

Twinker

I don't smell no bacon, Alec!

Kay

She's beautiful. I hope she didn't inherit her mother's nuttiness or her father's temper. Even though they both love her, she sure gets caught in the middle of their fights.

Lara

To still refer to the little pig comment is so lame already. It/s just one of those stupid things that should be left in the past. It's old and boring and time to move on....who cares anymore. I doubt the kid even thinks about it anymore....nor does anyone else except for a remaining few haters who post on TMZ

Ramone

That is the MOST BEAUTIFUL girl I have seen in a very long time!

NATURAL BEAUTY beats out the other Plastic Hollywood Fakes!

I see Alec in her face too............so glad to see him smiling for a change!

Concerned my country is slipping away because of the like of Harvey Levin

I keep forgetting that HARVEY LEVIN the BONEHEAD and the TMZ Zombies
HAVE TO Hold Everyone ACCOUNTABLE to know EVERYTHING at all times about EVERYTHING

I keeping forgetting that these are the NEW RULES and THE LAW that TMZ has CREATED.
It is written and SHALL BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES as we are all living in FEAR FROM HARVEY

I am SORRY HARVEY...Please FORGIVE ME and do not come after MY CHILDREN as they do not know what they do since the TV and INTERNET was taken away

Kate

Gorgeous girl... the phone message is OLD NEWS... Ireland is CLEARLY the best of Alec & Kim in one package!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments