Jacko Enjoys Smacko Through Cracko

5/26/2008 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson is already thrusting his face back into the Las Vegas spotlight ... two inches of forehead at a time.

Jacko hit the Ultimate Fighting Championship match at the MGM Grand Saturday night, clad in his finest burka-ish ensemble. That's not a typo -- Michael Jackson enjoys cage fighting!

MJ rolled up to the event in a wheelchair, just in time to watch Tito Ortiz get smacked around ... that is, if he could see anything through those ridiculously blacked out shades.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

This PED should be in Prison

ShameAboutRaisins

A wheelchair?? Oh, girlfriend, please. He seems to get some kind of pleasure out of "imagined" illnesses and injuries. Remember when he used to always wear some kind of arm splint had his fingers bandaged up like it was a fashion accessory? Let us not forget the pajamas at the courthouse...because he was too sick to get dressed. Awww, poor baby. Poor, deluded, mental-case baby.

And I agree with #12 hader...the disguises are foolish. But honestly, he's SO not trying to hide - he's trying to be MORE noticed. And unfortunately, nobody cares.

Jez

I used to like him, but he's such a bloody freak! Get over your self!

Lillianne

I'm guessing his nose is totally gone now. Perhaps the rest of him will follow.

Kelli

Michael Jackson hung all over my walls when I was 12. My parents got a voucher and I was one of the lucky kids that got to go to his "Thriller" concert here. Never in my lifetime could I have imagined then this would be the final result. It is just sad and is heartbreaking. Nuff said...

Amanda Mae loves MJ

If Michael could go out without diguises, he would, but it is impossible for someone with his level of popularity to go out into the public without being hounded by thousands of fans, the media, and paparazzi. I am glad that MJ is getting out more these days. I don't get into sports like this, but I hope he had a good time. He did nt arrive in a wheelchair. TMZ and all of you idiotic people leaving comments should keep your hatred to yourselves.

Kathy

Wonder how he keeps his glasses on without a nose.
Are you sure it was Michael and not Latoya?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Amanda Mae you are a GD B!TCH... many people as famous as Michael go out without wearing disguises... btw are "his" children home schooled?

omg?!?!?!?

MJ has a pug mug...

Lenn K.

Kelli, totally agreement with you. Who knew he'd go this far as to knife his face up this bad, molest kids, and blow through close to 500 million dollars. My God is this man a absolute trainwreck with full fuel tanks!!

Mjoie

And they want this FREAK to play Vegas???

Kelli

Busy cleaning and just wanted to check in. Lenn K., did you do something special? Here come the haters...hope everyone celebrated Memorial Day!

Dave the pig

I agree! Throw this PEDOPHILE in the cage, beat him, then cut it off, stick it down his throat and watch him choke on his little weiner! Oh, how how I hate him!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Kelli,

I am sorry but you ignorant TRAMP...memorial day is not a day to celebrate... it is a day to remember our fallen soldiers... I suppose women like you look forward to the sales at some seedy shopping mall where you pick up some marked down Jaclyn Smith Collection Poncho or tube top...perhaps you fantasize about a brief lesbian fling in the dressing room at Lane Bryant... In any case please recognize this day for what it is supposed to be..GOD BLESS YOU

Me

Gee, the adulterers' news just kinda went right past everyone, huh?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments