Graziano's Dad: Hogans Are as Fake as Their Hair

5/27/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed and Debra Graziano -- John Graziano's parents -- are beyond outraged by the conversations between members of the Hogan family that were caught on tape. Both parents have issued statements expressing their frustration with the Hogan family's actions.
Click to read the documents!
Debra Graziano says, "They don't care a bit about my son, all they are doing is planning a party." John defends their parenting (which was criticized by Linda Hogan) saying, "My wife lives for her children, and nobody knew my son better than my wife did. My wife is the best mother there is in the world."

Ed points out that the remorseful and sad family the Hogans portrayed themselves to be in court clearly was contradicted by what was heard on the tapes."The reason he (Nick) was put in jail is to think about what he did to my son," says Graziano. "That's the last thought on his mind."

ali

I agree with you no. 5. The families would not have been blaming each other if it not for the release of these tapes. I cannot believe that all these people commenting have never been in a situation where they were bad mouthing another party in order to justify the actions of their child. The Hogans are well aware of what their son has done. I dont think they are as heartless as people think. These comments are made out of an attempt to comfort the son. Its may not be the healthiest way to deal with the accident but it is an attempt to put their son at ease with himself. I cannot stress enough how the whole family need to get private counsel over this matter.

Just call me trailer trash....

88. Everyone needs to lay off the Hogan's. I just don't understand why everyone blames them so much. John got in the car knowing that Nick was drinking, that he likes to drag race, and he was the one who chose to not wear his seat belt. In my opinion it is his own fault not Nick's. Why is no one questioning Johns actions? It is sad what happened to him but I believe it is just as much John's fault as Nick's. Why ruin two lives? Just because they are famous doesn't mean they should be attacked. Lay off already!!!!

Posted at 4:19PM on May 27th 2008 by Stacey

***************YOU ARE A MORON***************

STFU ~ if you don't have anything intelligent to say....loser

pk3palm beach

BOYCOTT ALL THAT IS HOGAN.

tami

77. I despise people like the Hogans just as much as the next person, but let's set the record straight: Nick Hogan is NOT in jail for "what he did to" Graziano. He is 100% responsible for that man's condition (and, in the state of California, at least, it is the DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THEIR PASSENGERS ARE WEARING A SEATBELT) but he is in prison for reckless driving, Street Racing, and turning his car into a deadly weapon. The fact that Mr. Graziano is now comatose in the hospital is unfortunately nothing more than a very, very sad piece of evidence against Nick Hogan and nothing more.

And, PS, Street Racing collisions should not be car "accidents."

Posted at 4:07PM on May 27th 2008 by DS
*************************************************************************************************************************
You're right about this.
But my hope is that the little b@stard will be tried for murder if John looses his life.

ThirstyThursday

By the way, Linda where should I pick up the check. Do I get paid extra to keep posting, it seems pointless when I really have no material and sound like a moron. Nobody is buying this BS story. I know it's all you have and all..........

paulalama

Didn't Terry and Linda provide the alcohol that Nick and his other under age friends were drinnking right before the crash?!? I hope the family goes after them in civil court and take away their precious money...Go get em!!!

jabba

Who is really surprised with this family???? Hulk can't 'keep' Linda in the lifestyle she has grown to love and Brooke's singing career.....Guess they have to hope Gladiator will support them all in the fashion and hair bleach they have grown to love. I feel for John's family. There is no price for stupidity and it is obvious they (the Hulk's family) has enough stupid to last a lifetime. They could at least have these conversations in person and not over the phone knowing they are being taped!!!! I bet Nick hasn't had a bad day in the slammer yet!! Look out Nick, don't drop the soap....A bad day for him would be taping him down feeding him through a tube and putting a gag over his mouth so he couldn't talk. Just let his mind go where it might. No control!!!! But dang, can't do that. Hope they aren't planning on many viewers for this so-called reality show!!! Can't imagine any idiot watching it, let alone anyone producing it!!! Boycott people. Next to OJ, I can't imagine anyone touching this with a ten foot pole. Hopeful thinking on they Hogan end I think. Now put Brooke and Linda on a street corner and have them try to get customers, I'd watch that!!!! They have brought on all this controversry with their actions and fake emotions!!! Best thing would be if Nick slithered out quietly, enrolled in a junior college somewhere and moved on with his life, out of the lime light. Better yet, let him join the military and serve his country. He can do that now that he's not a felon!!

cuntroll

Nick has suffered enough. These people just want the Hogan fortune and don't care if they need to put Nick & family through hell to get it.

Key

#89 If the judge 100% thought he was in the complete wrong he would have gotten longer than a few MONTHS!!!!!!

Just call me trailer trash....

the people who think that John is at fault need to seriously seek help....that is probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard, if Nick (poor child that he is) had ran over a pedestrian would it have been their fault for walking on the sidewalk or in a crosswalk....why don't all you people who pathetically justify any of the Hulk family behavior do the world a favor and cut your wrists.....do it in a bathtub so that no one has to clean up after your pathetic butt, which is probably what your family has been doing your whole pathetic life.....cuz the way you think you probably can't even wipe your own butt w/o help from your mommy

Stacey

shershot

Wow! There are some sick f'ers on this page. I love how people get internet muscles on these comment boards and how everyone in here is perfect and never makes mistakes. This one is simple... Nick decided to race, for that he is stupid. Nick decided to drink a beer or two accourding to what we know his blood alcohol level was, for that he is also stupid. John got into the car and has raced with Nick before and did not wear his seatbelt, for that, he is stupid. Many people made many mistakes during this whole situation. It is Nicks fault, Johns fault, and the other car they were racings fault. And while Nick is in Jail, what do you expect him to do... talk about how fun it is and how much of a learning experience it is. Of course not! He is going to bitch and complain about it like anyone would. If you think for one minute that the Hogans (Boellas) do not feel bad about this whole situation... then you are crazy. And do we really need the comments about people getting butt raped, getting cancer, etc.... yeah, that really helps. That will make all this go away and make John get better. Maybe we should all just say a pray to whatever God you believe in for both John and Nick.

tiger313

THE HORRIBLE HOGANS! That is their new name. Please refer to them as such from this date forward.

omg

Here is my 2 cents worth my heart goes out to both familys first for johns family. I would totally all over the Hogans for the accident and hurting my son totally and completely
devasted and to the Hogan My HEART GOES OUT TO YOUR FAMILY YOU ALL ARE TOTAL RETARDS. I THINK THE HAIR DYE HAS AFFECTED YOUR ONE LAST BRAIN CELL THAT YOU ALL HAVE.. INCONSIDERATE..... YOU GOTR A WIFE AND THE KIDS HAS A WHORE FOR A MOM. TOTALLY DIZTED OUT. WILL NEVER EVER WATCH YOUR SHOW OR THE CHANNEL U ALL COME UP ON. I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ALL HAVE THE GULL TO SHOW YOUR FACE

AndyDick@comcast.net

b99. #92 I am smart intellegent successful business woman who is entitled to my opinion. Deal with it!!!

Posted at 4:25PM on May 27th 2008 by Stacey

HAHAHAHAHA.....who can't spell intelligent.