Hulk: God Punished Nick's Victim

5/27/2008 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to hearWe've obtained tapes of phone conversations between Hulk Hogan and son Nick, as well as conversations between other family members, and it leaves no doubt why this family is so screwed up.

You hear Hulk say the man Nick almost killed in a car accident got payback from God for being a bad guy. You hear Nick's mom, Linda, call the victim's mother "nasty" and for bad measure Linda also says she's the one who's really suffering. And you hear Nick's grandma make jokes about "hot dogs" in jail.

Reality really sucks.

Rump Roast

Little in the middle ... but they got much back! Sir Mix-a-Lot and the 90's would have a field day with all the junk in these trunks.
Rump Roast -- click to launch

Sharon Stone Calls Chinese Earthquake "Karma"

When is a natural disaster a good thing? When the afflicted country commits human rights violations -- at least according to Sharon Stone.
Sharon Stone
Stone gave an interview while on the red carpet at Cannes this weekend in which -- after recounting all of China's atrocities -- she wondered, "All these earthquake and stuff happened and I thought, 'Is that karma?' When you are not nice that bad things happen to you." My name is Sharon!

Sharon went on to say she has come around and no longer thinks the death of over 60,000 people is cosmic payback. "Basic Instinct 2" is a whole other story.

Jake from "Melrose Place": 'Memba Him?!

In the '90s, Grant Show became famous playing the resident hunk on apartment complex melodrama "Melrose Place." Guess what he looks like now!
Grant Show

Clint Eastwood: Flab of Our Fathers

A shirtless Clint Eastwood, who turns 78 on Saturday, walked upright and revealed his secret second face in Cannes this weekend -- Jabba the gut.
Clint and Dina Eastwood
Clint's 42-year-old wife Dina proves smokin' hot women don't just marry mismatched out of shape men on sitcoms!

Man Boobs -- click to launch

Everybody Loves Raymond's "Drunk" Wife

Ray Romano jokingly outed his alcohol-swilling wife outside Nobu the other night -- and said his 15-year-old son got in on the action.
Ray Romano: Click to watch
And while Ray claims to have a Prius at home, schlepping the boozy fam around in a Lincoln Navigator kind of defeats the purpose, right? At least the wifey wasn't driving.

Kim K: $25,000 a Night For That?

Kim Kardashian charges at least $25,000 for public appearances -- but when all you get is her taking pictures of herself, the Macarena and and a guest list starting and ending with Michael Lohan, is it really worth it?
Kim Kardashian: Click to watch

Tori Plays Dumb For Two

The fact that eating soft-serve ice cream is potentially harmful to pregnant women is news to Tori Spelling -- which is weird considering she served it up to expectant mothers last week.
Play video
As TMZ TV learned, a little bit of research can go a long way.

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Al

Give Tori a break. Who knew that soft serve was harmful to pregnant women? I didn't know - did you? TMZ you're being a butthead

Justcurious

TMZ stories and headlines are getting sicker and siker as time goes by.

To make fun of poeple as they get older, and to leak and publicize conversations meant to be private, is further proof that TMZ comes up short as a legitimate news service.

Sick, Sick & Sickest!

SHARON RICHMOND - LDAY BELL NO JOKE LYRICS

getting fit is it worth dieing for ! somebody got to wear the flab .
it's all about how you feel . my best friend and i we were out just walking
and talking trying to loose wieght . she up and died on me ! heart failure !
my sister died at the age of 38 heart failure and my foster sister die in my house
at the age of 34 , i'm black fat and ugly but i out lived them all . when i dont feel good i lay
down ! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE LOVELY LADY LUMPS AGAIN BUT IS IT WORTH DIEING
FOR ( hell no ) ! .

cprsharon

gansa

Leave the Hogans alone!! How dare you post personal conversations of this devastated family and twist their words around with your shameless editing.. Nick is a child, John was a grown man, where did the alcohol come from? Who should have known better, The Hogans are a wonderful family, not perfect, no one is, so where do you get off smearing them in the ground? I bet none of you nasty journalists come from a family one percent of the loving and togetherness these people have. God bless you Hogans, life has valleys but those valleys always lead to the most wonderful peaks, especially for families like you, that truly love and care for one another and those around you. I also pray for Terry and Lindas reunion.

rose

There is an African t ribe whose butts have a stick out appearance due to an inherited gene in their tribe called scoliosis or lordosis a sway back sort of a horse like back... a horse who has had many riders.

The Ween

I've made the decision to not look at TMZ.com anymore. It's getting downright sick. I agree with the first comment from justcurious. I'm through with this website. If a story leads me here, I'll just close it out.

Patrick

TMZ, you are the lowest class of A**hole there is. I have also written to AOL to ask them to stop linking to your sh*t site. How dare you steal and broadcast private conversation and present it as news. I hope God lays down some "Heavy sh*t" on all of you.

deb

ok, call me dumb, stupid moron, living under a rock or whatever...but that is the first time i've ever heard that soft served ice cream is a hazard to pregnant woman. i am 45 years old and never heard such a thing..can someone explain to me what makes it harmful?.

Edna

I just watched the video entitled "Tori Plays Dumb for Two", and it's sad. They say that she knows that soft serve ice cream can cause harm to unborn infants, because she served soft serve ice cream to pregnant mothers. I think it shows that she DIDN'T know soft serve ice cream can cause harm because she served soft serve ice cream to pregnant mothers. Don't you think that if she knew this before hand, she wouldn't have done it? And she clearly says that she didn't know. The only reasoning TMZ uses to say that she did, is that she served it to them. Does that add up to any one else? I didn't know that soft serve could be harmful, and I'm a mother of two...so how exactly did they know that she knew?? Or, are we just specializing in complete gossip, TMZ...and if it is, Tori, I'd look into getting a lawyer. This type of slander shouldn't be allowed.

Darby

TMZ IS RETARD,GET A LIFE,WHO CARES?????????????????????

jackie

u know...i think sharon stone has a point.

R Morgan

I think it is sad that people need to profit from others mistakes. Your headline makes this sound as if they are terrible people. Listening to the conversations I hear concern and pasion from all.The only reason I reply is to tell you how small you are for doing things like this to people and their personal conversations. You haven't had enough happen in your life...........................

John

You people picking on people like the Hogans is just wrong. Has our society gotten to the point where the only thing that makes us happy is observing and crutiquing other peoples lives and problems. I'm not much of a religious person but I believe there was a quote in there that said "let those among you without sin cast the first stone". I guarantee if we lived by those words there would be no rocks flying. I am lucky enough to know Terry and have seen how dedicated he was to his parents when his father became ill and was in the hospital. You couldnt have asked for a more concerned and loving son. That comes from the right upbringing and that is something that passes on from generation to generation. So if misery is all you have to excite you try your on and Leave the Hogans alone!!!!!!!

old wrestling fan

hey hulk you should leave god out of this...god did not drive the car that hurt john..nick did...take some responceabilty...linda how dare you talk about john's family..poor nick..piss on nick,. at least nick is healty and in one piece..i hope when he goes to jail he goes in as a tight end and comes out a wide reciever..

DD

These Hogans are completely without integrity, what a shameless and arrogant pack of animals they are.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments