MacGyver Chops Mullet, Stuffs Gullet

5/27/2008 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richard Dean Anderson's looking a little thick these days -- and that's one predicament a Swiss army knife, some duct tape and the aluminum wrapping from a stick of gum can't get him out of.

Nicole

WHAT A FAT NASTY PIG. I USE TO BE SLIM & CUTE

TMZhires13yearolds

And we're supposed to care that he's carrying a few more pounds..........why exactly?

Nicole

WE CAN BE ON THE SAME PIG FARM

tattooed white trash...

Post a pic of all the TMZ staff...I would love to see who is fit and who is fat!

Party 'till you die!

I watched the vid to see if maybe he was buffing up. No, looks like bulking up ala burritos cooked on a home made improvised microwave consisting of string, toothpick, gum wrappers, and a cell phone.
And he should have opened the door for his mother! Prick move not to.

truthhurts

Okay, the twit that put this on the site must be a very young stupid person. I'd like to see your picture when you age. Take a look at your grandma or grandpa and see yourself in years to come - then pass your twit judgement. TMZ, lately you guys are desperate for material. Picking on the older actors because they do not look like they did a couple of DECADES ago. I enjoy reading and seeing pictures of the stars but stuff like this is ..... just plain stupid.

Harvey get rid of the mimbos and bimbos please.

pimp

"Swiss army knife, some duct tape and the aluminum wrapping " would not help,

but

if he had plastc wrap he could definately suck it up, wrap himself on it, tape it with the duct tape he cut with his swiss army knife, and he could chew the gum to look casual....That's how you loose 15lbs in one day MacGyver style....ask anyone who was in wrestling and had to make weight

boredatwork

I agree with post #6. RDA may be out of the limelight but is still loved by many.

Hal

I think each of us should post a real time non photo-shopped picture of ourselves on TMZ (TMZ, you game)?
What do YOU look like, really. For one thing, none of our asses are getting smaller sitting in front of this computer.

Liz

I enjoy watching the videos to see what exactly they have to say........................however, I do not enjoy having to watch a damn commercial prior to the video! Time is of the essence!

Richard Dean looks fine! So he has gained a few lb.'s. He has not been working in the biz for awhile so, no need to stay really thin. He looks like he is pretty buff as well as carrying around some extra weight!

stafford

Okay repeat after me " everyone gaines pounds with age " this is a fact of life I'm a very slim person, but I think he looks great and healthy.

Steph

Why is everyone so obsessed with weight? Are there other things to worry about?

JuJu

He is still cute!!!

jackschitt

He's obviously having personal issues and is smart enough to recognize it! He was very gracious and honest, so LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Toomuch

Okay...you take a picture of a man that was probably in his late twenties/early thirties and then put it next to a picture where he is almost 60 years old....and you are suprised that he has put on weight!! Come On TMZ....grow up!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments