Britney's Life in "Jeopardy"?

5/29/2008 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before her daily workout, Britney spent time actually working yesterday -- taking a business meeting at Merv Griffin Entertainment.

Though she was likely meeting with someone in the music publishing department, we'd rather see her hop on one of Merv's game shows -- could you imagine Brit on "Wheel of Fortune"? I'd like to buy a vowel, y'all!

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

WHO CARES

Shan!

Ummm, looks like it was pretty cold out.....

hot snot

Personally, i would rather see her wearing a bra. Nipples pointing to a navel are not that attractive

Rest in Peace

I think she looks great these days, hair is decent, and her dress is really cute! I think she is doing a great job lately, even looking pretty again~

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

HAHA OIWA GIRL IS RIGHT HER BOOBS LOOK NASTY. DAMN she so lazy even to put on a bra. guess writting checks to all her extortionist people( k-fed and his lawyers) look up all her energy

Puter Boi

Funny....TMZ harasses this girl and her family no matter what they do. Here she is trying to pull it all together and the pigs at TMZ just won't turn loose.
TMZ....swines and perverts....led by Harvey Levin who loves little boys.

JMURP

Who is the chick next to her with the muscles, and what is she packing?
Kinda cute?

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

TMZ,
If it's not on your mind, it's in your mouth.Ef you lowlifes, k?

edgar_pasadenaupinhere

hey my dad site sucks donkey balls . BRITNEY ROCKS GO LAKERS!!!!!!

Linda

Right on Britney, Keep up the excellent workouts. Everytime I see you on tmz going for your workout I feel inspired to do the same. Keep being strong and beautiful. You rock hon!!!!

sallygail

Is TMZ making fun of the SOUTH? "I'd like to buy a vowel Y'ALL." Any way Brittany looks great!

jlewy

I'm with HO, The girl next to her is bangin' lets get some dirt on this chick..

smorbie

I agree with puter boi. do you think it is easy living with mental illness???? Do you think this girl is not embarrassed about the last year or so of her life?? She is trying VERY HARD to recover and to get some semblance of her life back. This is not easy for regular folks. Can you imagine how much more difficult it is to do with the world watching, and snickering, and making fun of you? Give her a break! Smorbie

Sharona

Still one of the most marketable celebrities around......or you wouldn't being following her.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

ya'll better recognize that the queen has arrived.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments