Clay Aiken Impregnates Someone!

5/29/2008 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clay AikenTMZ has learned Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy. In case you didn't process that, Clay Aiken is going to be a daddy.

Here's what we know. Multiple sources tell us the mother is Jaymes Foster, a record producer and Clay's best friend. He lives at her home when he's in L.A.

We're told 50-year-old Foster, who produced several Aiken CDs, is due in August. She's the sister of record mogul David Foster. She divorced a few years back and has no kids. Aiken is 29.

We're told Foster was artificially inseminated. But Clay is a lot more than sperm -- we're told he will have an active role in raising the child.

No immediate word from Aiken's rep.

COMMENTS

melissa

That is disgusting!

catalin

Well let's be reasonably here 'cause afterall didn't Clay specifically say he is asexual meaning he hs no sex drive and since he is gay and doesn't "beard" and/or get married this is way more logical right?

You know Clay it just will never be about the "music" right?

Another fine mess you've gotten yourself into!

artstoyz

HOW DARE YOU BAN ME FROM THIS INSIGHTFUL CHAT!

artstoyz

TMZ mods can kiss my ass!!!

SuzyQ

How wonderful! Clay will make a great Dad! Congrates to both!

EDMOORE

I bet he paid her to have the baby for him and his lover

Shelbi

I think if this is what he wanted to do then great. I think the woman is too old to be having a child. I wonder if she talked him into it because he's such a great guy.

mama

Well my only question is - why isn't Clay's music career doing better since he has such a good connection with David Foster??

Kayla

Clay never has come out and announced that he is gay, and until then...I think people should keep their mouths shut. You don't know, nor is it any of your business. Personally, if this rumor is truthful, then I believe Clay will be an awesome father. He's got what it takes to raise a child. :)