David Caruso: CSI Love Myself

5/29/2008 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Caruso carries autographed photos of himself in his jacket pocket wherever he goes. Who does that!?!?

NYPDouche.

Dee

GOD I HATE HIM!

Dolly

Hey, I'll take one! I love David Caruso!

jlewy

Is he kiddin', I wouldn't want SH*T with his name or pic on it.....What an A-Hole

Tygablue

I'll take one too, he is yummy!

Bandolero

He must have something going or people wouldn't be asking for his autograph. I'd like one on a big fat check.

Liz

With an ego as large as David's...............it is amazing that the man is still working! Loathe him!

HL

PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO HATE. - I THINK CARUSO CARRYING AUTOGRAPHED PICS IS A WAY OF SHOWING "FAN" APPRECIATION. IT APPEARS MOST CELEBRITIES DON'T APPRECIATE THEIR FANS. AT LEAST CARUSO AIN'T PEDDLING CRAP RIGHT?

ndyanks99

Seriously, if the guy didn't stop and sign autographs, you'd be cursing him. This way, he makes his fans happy and he gets to where he has to go faster, it's genius. Leave the guy alone. He made up the Caruso walk away!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!! I’ll take one David!

Baseball Junkie

Why does he carried autographed photos of himself around? Maybe because he has a lot of fans and if he has pre-signed photos he doesn't hold up other people and traffic while his fans wait for him to sign each one. Or maybe to prevent writer's cramp from all the photos he'd be signing at once. Sounds smart to me, not conceited. We already know he has a lot of fans. I'm one of them.

Go Sox

STUPID

No.1 He is not NYPD (That stands for New YORK! DUH) CSI he plays in is in MIAMI!GET your facts straight!!!!!!

annoyed

I wonder if he's ever considered having those sunglasses surgically removed........

Lucy

I love watching The Soup and Joel McHale make fun of him and his sunglases!!

river rat

Say what you want about David Caruso - the fact remains that he heads the cast of one of the most highly-rated shows on TV. So what if he carries autographed photos of himself - he is, at least, acknowledging the fans who might approach him. That is a whole lot more than some people do. And, yes, I am a fan of David Caruso!

m

What a total douchebag. I hate this guy and hate him even more now.

Tom B

I enjoy his acting, and he seems smart enough to be prepared for fans, something you don't have to contend with. That's all I know about him.

It seems that you and many of your readers find nothing good in any of these ppl, I feel it's from trying to build up the person you see in the mirror. Give it up, that'll never work!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments