Eyes Without a Face

5/30/2008 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old resurfaced at a West Hollywood gig on Thursday, looking marvelous.
Billy Idol
Billy's birth name is William Michael Albert Broad.

A year after getting into a serious motorcycle accident that nearly cost him his leg, Billy protested against L.A. helmet laws.

mary ann

i still love you and your music. forever.

Jeanne

I think he looks good, look around, most men in their 50s look worse. I wish I could see the people who are saying he looks bad, I'll bet they are not so great either.

Javah

Grow up and stop complaining about his looks..... he cant stay young forever.

Kim

Saw him two years ago in concert and he looked awesome. This is just a bad picture. Next time they should show a picture of his abs...they look even better now!!!!

Lenny

Too little blood in his drug system.

versatile

I don't think he has had plastic surgery at all! Good grief, why can't people make up their minds either you look normal and aging, or you look idiotic and plastic surgerized--you gotta accept the realities of life. So he is getting old, we all will be there or are there. Sure when he was young he was hotter than heck, but the bell tolls for all of us. Enjoy your youth while you can, take care of yourselves and quit being so judgemental of people's aging looks.

Sam

Most of these photos show the shocking reality of how the human body deteriorates. We worship youth and beauty, but the truth is that we are all going to lose our looks and then die, and our bodies will rot. We can't take any of our money with us, either. In view of this, I try to look at things more spiritually and focus on what really matters, and on what will matter to God after I die. May we all grow old gracefully and with dignity, and treat each other with dignity and respect in the mean time.

Jenny

i still loved his music and him rock on

Doreen

I actually saw him in Sturgis two years ago and he looks great. I have his picture on my desk top!!! This is just a really bad picture. He has a "six-pack" that any 18 year old would die for!!! His concert was awesome and he had more energy than some of these new kids coming out! Keep rockin' Billy!!!

poopchutes

he was ugly then and still is today.Ugly never ages well

Nancy

Oh my Goodness!!..he's ugly!

Devynn

i've seen my share of 72 YEAR OLD MEN look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better then he does. he looks like a post op plastic surgery patient who got hit by a truck! hard rocking and partying will do that to you. and he's a dumbass for protesting AGAINST helmet laws after having an accident that nearly cost him a damn body part.

michele

He really LOST it!!!! Wow this was once my dream man, I'd still marry him for his money though...

michele

This is like when bad plastic surgery happens to good people. He has a crazed look about him now or something. And the combover hair, why billy, why????

michele

I feel kind of bad for him, he was hot in his day. Now he's like the poster child for that old *just say no* commercial.. too many drugs

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments