Tori's Husband Thinks He's Funny

He's not.

TMZ-er

*CRICKETS*

wtf

awwwwww you got punked.

revluc

so 20 of your jackasses got goofed? seems pretty funny.

CTS

Spellcheck King

boo hoo tmz....thats one for the good guys!!!

wtf

Did they do this just so they could tip the paps off as to where to find Tori? used to Ilike these two but their media wh@ring ways are a real turnoff. Tori should take a hint, every poll out there shows she has no fans.

barfy

Doooooooshbag.

Cearralyn

I am not surprised that Dean thinks he is funny...look at who he is married to...she thinks she is beautiful. Both of them are delusional.

brazilian wax

haha you losers got owned. Tell harvey he needs another facelift he's beginning to look like Phyllis Diller.

Khaj

Arrrrgggghhh! Fix the freakin' site so it doesn't resize my browser every time I want to watch one of your clips!

melliecan

I thought it was great! Great sense of humor on her hubby's part!

Studly

who is that girl?

sheesh

Looks like that snobby friend of hers that was on the Inn Love show.

Meme

First - GROW UP people!! The "first" businesss is sooo immature and you are NEVER even FIRST! Even if you are, BIG DEAL!! Urrggggggggh!!!!! Anyway... I LIKE Tori and I happen to think she IS a beautiful young woman. I don't agree with the way they went about things, but love finds you as it finds you I guess. They seem like a very happy couple and I do hope that they stay together. Be one of those rare Hollywood marriages to make it past a year or two. I don't know much about Dean, but I do think that this prank was pretty funny. They got YOU people, didn't they TMZ? Hmm?? Lol The girl in the clip said that Tori was in the hospital, so I do hope that she is okay. Two pregnancies so close together can be rough and complicated, though Tori is young and strong as I am sure their new baby will be. GOOD one Dean! At least I think so..and even funnier that TMZ GOT punked instead of BEING punks (like TMZ's never ending "poking Britney with a stick" so to speak.) Best wishes to Tori and Dean and their growing family!!! One last thing - a couple people said that Tori has no fans - I beg to differ. Besides myself, I know plenty more. Because YOU don't happen to like her is not a universal statement. It's like saying that I don't like you (and I don't know you) so no one else does. It's bull crap. Grow up! All the BEST to Tori and I pray for her for a safe delivery of a healthy and beautiful baby!!

Kay

He's a hillbilly who won the lottery.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments