Linda Hogan Parties With Manboy

6/1/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an effort to make the Hogan family look even worse, Linda Hogan took her 19-year-old Nick-a-like boytoy to the opening of Palms Place last night!

Llinda Hogan: Click to view pics!Charlie told us they are just friends -- because friends are typically all over each other at the Palms.

Of course classy Linda made sure Charlie-poo had a drink.

kathy

I think all of this shows nothing more than how easily people are taken in by the reality shows. Viewers felt they knew this family, only to find that is was just entertainment, and not at all a "reality". Now that everyone knows this (hopefully), they will be more selective about who they choose to admire.

Chels

charlie went to a highschool near me in clearwater and graduated last year, he really is 19....ewwww

yazzie

Dear Linda, You look fabulous. You do. My gosh you look better than Brooke. I am happy for you. Dont listen to NEGATIVE WORDS. Nobody knows your heart but God himself and you. I hope this mess will at least settle some. I feel for you and i want to see you all on TV soon.

ReneeNW

Linda puts the Ho in Hogan.

ThirstyThursday

Everybody should back off, Linda is a great Mom and needs some time for herself and to get over Nick being taken away from her.

Okay, I cannot stop laughing. Linda is a sperm burping gutter slut, the worst mother ever and has the worst wardrobe in history.

Reverend Ramona

She likes her men orange with fake yellow hair, doesn't she?

darkwing duck

hey linda

If you want to have sex, the kids will have to leave. If you want it to be good, then you will have to leave.

me

That family is disgusting...I can't wait til they are bankrupted in the civil suit and go back to the ditch they deserve to be in.

FRS

BWAHAHA at "Linda Bollea" and FlBiker.

FlBiker, I'm another fan! I've been reading TMZ comments for awhile now and you crack me the hell up!

justsayin

she is such a freakin SKANK...OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jane doe

Good for You Linda!
Have fun!!

jane doe

YOU GO GIRL!!

hayley

Anyone who thinks FIBiker is funny has no IQ waht so ever. Seriously. Everything he posts is lame.

Raejean

Can we say "White Trash?"

FRS

Boo hoo, you're making fun of me. I really don't know how I'll be able to go on living.

Since I obviously have no IQ, I won't bother to correct your spelling of "whatsoever".