Linda Hogan Parties With Manboy

6/1/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an effort to make the Hogan family look even worse, Linda Hogan took her 19-year-old Nick-a-like boytoy to the opening of Palms Place last night!

Llinda Hogan: Click to view pics!Charlie told us they are just friends -- because friends are typically all over each other at the Palms.

Of course classy Linda made sure Charlie-poo had a drink.

rudewaitress

Thank God for bleach and low morals.

hayley

How come it's okay no matter how old example Hugh Hefner can go out with girls 50 yrs younger and not one negative thing is said about him? I hate the hogans but when a WOMAN dates a MUCH younger man she's a "skank" etc. That's bulls***. I don't know how those blond no brain airheaded idiots could sleep or even touch that grey-haired dusty saggy penis, Hugh? Good god!!! I don't care what he could & can do for me, he is so repulsing on so many levels. this is why girls are called"skanks" or "golddiggers". Who cares if Linda Hogan is with a way MUCH YOUNGER guy, guys have been doing it forever, why can't we women ? Sounds pretty sexist to me. And to the playidiots who degrade themselves by sleeping with hugh hefner, your one of the reasons guys refer to us in these disgusting mannerisms. Grab a brain, get a REAL LIFE and do something GOOD with your life! And for any woman out there that is with a much younger guy,GOOD FOR YOU!! HAVE FUN!!!!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Wow, the depths of skankiness know no bounds! #6, gwen0, you are entirely right about the lack of moral compass in this family and I, too, have wondered if Linda didn't try to mess around with John. You are also right about her making trailer trash look classy.

Someone needs to bust her for supplying UNDERAGE kids with alcohol, seriously. UNBELIEVABLE that she just does not get this. Skanky and stupid, what a mix.

BOYCOTT EVERY CHANNEL AND ADVERTISER THAT PAYS ANY HOGAN/BOLLEA FOR ANYTHING. They are the worst role models and need to stay OFF the air, because their example makes this world a sleazier place.

hayley

Is that all you've got is to pick on is my spelling? That's why you're lame. Get a life and quit planting your pathetic ass in front of your computer 24/7. Geek of the week when you were in school huh? Yep.

FRS

Yet your pathetic ass is in front of the computer too, commenting here. Let me guess : ugly, overweight, skin condition, single? Is that why you're so angry, lashing out at others instead of outside "getting a life"?

Bandolero

I like em big and stupid!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

PS. as far as comparing Linda with Hef, COME ON! Hef has tons of money and brings notoriety to the silly young bimbos on his arm! Take a look at this kid - he doesnt exactly have a lot going for him as a smarmy boat boy - being seen in the tabloids is getting him attention and at 19, what dumb young buck wouldnt want some? He probably gets a blow job as a bonus, cause I am sure Linda would do anything to get pics of her with some young arm candy (? that is questionable!) since Hulk has been flauting his young skank.

Anyone can join this club with some bleach and any kind of tan. Attractiveness is not necessary and skankiness is encouraged, no, demanded.

This has NOTHING to do with a younger woman just dating a much younger man - this is about a skanky much older woman not just dating a boy too close to her son's age, but illegally giving him alcohol and flaunting it.

hayley

waaaaahwaaaaaaaaaahwaaaaaaaaah baby. Sounds like FIBIKER crybaby needs a diaper change. Wait I'll go see if I can find someone to do that..................................................

LOKI

number 8 hit the nail on the head....they're both mesing around with kids who look like their kids.....

LOKI

hayley

I knew FIBiker Rox is AKA as FIBiker . LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME.

hayley

Yeah just about every blog FIBiker is there. I'm going somewhere else these people here are too sexist and sickening.

darkwing duck

Linda look Beth Chapman

It never quite the same when you're sober, is it?

oh linda You're so sexy when you neuter me that way.

Twinker

These 2 look like they are on summer vacation - - - No Class.

CD

ughhhh, will the hogans ever go away. what a talentless, white trash family. please disappear of the face of this earth for the sake of everyone. PLEASE.

Just call me trailer trash....

nick and brooke must be so proud