Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

Hyde

DUH she's had plastic surgery-you can see that the skin under her eyes is being pulled towards her temples. Plus I remember that immediately after she had it she looked like Hell and I wondered why on earth she'd disfigure herself like that.

Lender1

She is still a living doll! But what about the rest of her? When I last saw her on Las Vegas she still had her figure and her gorgous bottom.

Speedy

She looks great!! People are so jealous and catty. Why can't someone be beautiful at 56 without plastic surgery?

Casey

There is no doubt that she has had plastic surgery. The eyes have clearly been lifted.

Byrnewood A.

Although I've always preferred Jacqlyn Smith, I had a major crush on Cheryl Ladd as a kid. The only "sexy" poster to adorn my bedroom wall was of Cheryl Ladd, I think kneeling on a white, feathery blanket or something. Happy to see her still looking fine. Good for her!

s

Hyde -- you are correct. when she first had it done she didn't look good at all. She looks great now though.

Frank

She's still gorgeous. I'm available.

Shawn

WOW. She's still gorgeous.

Shawn

Hey DD. Even if she did have plastic surgery, who gives a rip??

MLL

FYI...56 is not old. I am 74 and do not look nor feel my age. It's quite possible to look great at 56 and beyond. It's called 'Oil of Olay'. ;)

Paladin

What this picture shows me is that a class act knows no time or season.

angelinaJ

I'm in the medical field and YES she has had plastic surgery, but it's done beautifully. She's had facial resurfacing, cheek implants, botox , probably some Restalyne and just a little lift. When it's done the right way, you can't tell. You only know the person looks wonderful.

Im just sayin'...

unless its something HORRID like the cat-woman's face (shudder!) you cant know beyond certainty if she had any plastic surgery or not. Do you all know her personally and what she does in her private life? You can assume all you want and put your "professional" opinions to the test about how her skin is pulled one way to prove its fake, or how she has some wrinkles so it must be natural, or whatever.... but you dont know - so stop calling people idiots for doing something you are doing too! She looks great - but I cant sit here and tell you why. Get over it.

(thats your guys' cue to start calling me an idiot)

Paul

Gorgeous!

shar

She looks wonderful....I don't think she had any plastic surgery either...she looks great...no way looks 56...BUT..you can see her age somewhat...which is a GREAT thing...it is natural and real..not all phony and unrealistic...