Christina Milian is Fat

6/4/2008 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian has discovered a way to get all the women in the nation to hate her -- talking about the need to diet at a size 1.

Liz

Maybe she can get together with irene gracie - size 0 and they can lose some weight together!

Krisann

I hope she gets a thyroid disorder like myself and lose all control of her body! I used to be small, now I'm pretty much average and it sucks! I don't need some biittccchhh makin' me feel worse, walk in my shoes for a day and realize that what you think, just isn't important! Stupid people are stealing our air!

UH HUH

All women have body issues. No matter what size. Stop hatin' on her! She's human ya know

hot snot

i agree with #3 - doesn't matter how small you get, you will always find something wrong. The smaller you get, i think the worse it gets. it's not easy

and considering the idustry this girl is in...according to them she probably does need to lose weight, and that is a shame

celebutaunter77

I wish I was a s "fat" as she is!!

celebutaunter77

The only reasaon skinny beeeeotches say "I need to diet", is so that everyone will say "Oh, no you don't! You are sooo thin!"

Rachel

i totally agree with you #6. but i believe that yeah go on a diet and maybe you can whither away!!!!

mista

I heard a rumor that tickling the inside of your throat with your finger makes you thin. Is this true???

blue pen

What an idiot. Maybe if she keeps sticks to her plan she'll do us all a favour and vanish up her own ass.

Jackiemichele

Wow. People are rude.

Actually TMZ, I read in Blender that she is actually a size 0. So try waking up one morning and putting on your size 0 pants and realizing that you can't fasten them without having a roll of flab hanging over. You would probably think you needed to lose weight as well. That and the fact that Christina is a very muscular girl and is probably very health conscious. Weight gain for health freaks tends to send them into a tail spin.

R.Zimmerman

Sorry but a size one or zero or sub-zero is freak action. Who the f**k SHOULD really want to look like that?? Thin, good ---wizened troll -- puke.

blackandwhitegirl

I'm thin. Thin is beautiful. I'm naturally thin.
Size 0, Size 1 is beautiful.
Christina Milian looks great, does not need to lose weight.

Ava

She needs to shut up! I am as fat as she and my friends hate it when I say I am too fat and I am a size 4 at 5'3". Well I think I am! One meal a day will keep your stomach flat.

Ben

Um even if your small (size 1) you still need to be on a diet. Other wise you will not be size 1 for very long. you dont just go on a diet to get to a certain size then eat all you want. you have to continue the diet to maintain your desired size.