Lily Allen: Pretty Drunk in Pink

6/4/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We could tell you how drunk Lily Allen was at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards last night, but let's let her own blog entry tell the story:

"Kids, drink responsibly or you'll end up looking like this, not pretty! Was quite fun though, from what i can remember."

love them

sorry, i don't know her,

That is NASTY

GREAT A SLUT-NEY SPEARS LOOK ALIKE

Kelli

Now that is classy! How gross is her get up?

Baby?

Does anyone know if Lily Allen had her baby? I read in Rolling Stone that she was due in June, but I'm assuming she already had the baby because of this drunknen night.

Liz

Just a mess! I went to her blog and got a close up of that dress. Oh my! It has decapitated Bambi on it with blood spurting out! Now that is class...................I wonder sometimes what the hell these people are thinking when they dye their hair pink and put such a hideous dress on! I guess she wanted some attention and she got it! Snockered and all!

Erica

Take a closer look at her dress!!! I'm sure PETA is getting out their markers and posterboard!!!

Koko

Sweet cankles!

Niki

kellog

what is up with that dress...that is so disgusting...the girl is deranged...

Liz

Comment 8 ~ She had a miscarriage!

MiMI

She lost her baby and then her boyfriend....and has been going down hill ever since....she just seems very sad and lonely ....and needs some help

jylmaree

she is cute!

Gimme a Break...

I don't mind the drunken mishap or the pink hair, but that dress is just weird and gross! From afar it looks fine, but why would you have bloody Bambis on your clothing?

Carolina Grau Pérez

She's just young and enjoiying her lifetime opportunities. She should learn of her mistakes... but she's young and rich... what else can I say... Anyway she's a fab songwritter... and not as junkie as Amy Winehouse... she's not doing it bad at all

Rosie

To the person who asked "Um, I just have one simple question. Why in the hell is she directing her entry to "kids"? "
It's called irony. I thought people were mucking about when they said that irony was lost on the Americans but now I'm not so sure. Surely your question is a joke?

Anyway, she's a young girl who went out and drunk too much. Pretty much par for the course for most young men and girls. Difference for Lily is her drunken nights out are going to get papped. Should she stop having fun just because she's a singer?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments