Britney's Baby Steps

6/5/2008 8:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since Britney Spears was absent from her boys for a short while -- she's working overtime to make sure Sean Preston and Jayden know their mommy will always be there for them.

Hopefully they don't mistake her for the housekeeper.

frogs and gravel

I hope Britney and K-fed don't find out that Shawn Preston and Jayden have my DNA.

kris

I want to wish the Boston Celtics GOOD LUCK! Lets kick some Laker ASS!

Lenn K.

#16 That really made me laugh. Boy are you cold blooded!!

CD

good to see britney is spending time with her boys. they need their mother to be there for them.

Big Bear

Thanks for the link to the Britney sex tape. Britney is her normal crazy self and man does she do some nasty things. Where in the world did she learn all that nasty stuff to do to the guy?? The boys friends when they are older will enjoy the tape. The boys may go to a summer camp when they are older and they could show mommy at her worst!!! Britney does a great job keeping the south area shaved smooth. The big ole surgical scar is a deal breaker though!!!

Make It Right!!

Brit's dress is so, so cute!! I want one! Someone who has the time, please find out where she got it at! I'm in LA and can afford it!!!! Please help a sista out for a cute summer dress!!!

mya

That's wonderful, keep it up Britney. All babies need to be with their mommies.

poogargler

Ha ha, you people are hilarious. I'm surprised you're not condemning her for letting her kid drive without a seat belt. Come on.

SwordsWoman

ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz...Need I say more???

bka62223

Man... it's great that Britney is getting to spend more time with her children and that she's spending that time wisely. AND...she looks fabulous!!! Go get 'em girl.... there are a lot of us that continue to believe in, and pray for, you.

Debbie/grandmother

Good on ya, Britney. I'm proud of you sweet girl...

Fred

Hey #7 TMZ My Firewall says that file is infected. There is a Trojan hidden in the CODEC, can not tell if it is destructive or rather one that steals info. Everyone beware of downloading or running this video file!

Janice

Give the girl a break.She is doing the right thing,so leave her be

Fred

The webpage may tell you to download a CODEC which is supposed to protect the copyright of the video it contains a High Threat Trojan that may allow your PC to be used or your info to be comprimised. If you have downloaded this video or CODEC run your anti virus software and look for a threat warning about "downloader.zlob" you can learn about this Trojan on google.

sarah g

She is jacked & looks awesome! As a mom around her age (who has her life 100% together) I feel so bad for her. No one knows how hard parenting is, nevermind in the publics eye. I would be the first to call her white trash, but I seriously wish her the best & from what we have seen from the media she looks great & seems like she's doing much better. YEA BRITNEY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments