Gloria's Client: I Won't be D**ked Around

6/5/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was jock blocked from the Bev Hills Hotel for dressing like a man was overcome by emotion as she explained the humiliation of getting s**tcanned from the can.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

gloryhole

please STOP with the insulting FIRST !

horsehungboston

Are you kidding me with this?? She totally looks like a man. Big jewelry, big hat, suit jacket. Come on.
Its just another black person trying to play the race card. dress like a chick if you wanna be treated like one.
And that Gloria Alred lady has to go. What an ambulance chaser she is...

God

DAMN BITCH IF YOU LOOKED LIKE THAT IN A LADIES ROOM THEN YOUR ASS SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT......YOU DRESSED LOIKE A MAN AND GOT WHAT COMES WHEN A MAN WALKS INTO A LADIES ROOM...YOU BROUGHT TIS UPON YOURSELF AND NOW YOURE WHINING TO THE BIGGEST PUBLICTY BITCH OUT THERE. DRESS LIKE A FEMALE AND YOUR ASS WONT BE KICKED OUT OF THE LADIES ROOM...I WOULD THINK THAT THE LADIES IN THERE THOUGHT YOU WERE A MAN AND RIGHTFULLY SO...WITH SO MANY PERVERTS IN THIS WORLD...YOU ADDED YOURSELF...DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU...DAMN IDIOT! AND THEN YOU HIRE A SNAKE WITH A DRESS ON.

Pussyboy

Which one is the woman that dresses like a man?

LH

If a creature walked into the female's lavatory and it dressed like a male, I would pepper spray it. You have been warned!

jessie

I wouldn't want to be in the mens restroom with that either!

bob

She Dresses in a Mans Suit,has Short hail like a Man,looks like a Man, what the hel do you expect when he/she/it walks into the ladys restroom

M-

Looks and sounds like a man to me. Hell I'd kick it's ass out of the ladies room as well.

What a fucking loser...

If it walks like a man and talks like a man...9 times out of 10 it's a man...dress like a woman if you want to be treated and respected like one. I don't feel sorry for her. If you dress like that you're asking for it, especially if you have masculine features like she does! Listen to the way she speaks...further your education chick!

JUlie

She even sounds like a man & look at her hands.

ronnie

holy stars...is "she" not slightly overly dramatic? "I'm scared to ever use the bathroom again." She's working it for a huge payout. I agree that there is strong possibility it was a deiberate act.

hmm...

Gloria Alred is a constant source of entertainment, BUT ON THE REAL, it does suck that the BH Hotel embarrassed and humiliated this woman. I feel for her.

Yes, she does look like a guy, and her being confronted by security is understandable, but I do not think that is the issue here. The issue is the way that security treated her after they confronted her. Security should not have harassed her, humiliated, her, and forced her to prove that she is a woman by showing them her parts.

BH Hotel security was abusive, and out of order. YOU GO GIRL!!!

hehe

Dress like a man, act like a man, get treated like a man. Which means you get kicked out of the ladies room. I doubt this is the first time she's been mistaken for a man. Probably referred to as "sir" on a daily basis. This lawsuit is disgusting.

Damn I bet "she" has a bigger penis than I do.

Emma Goldman

Making a mistake about someone's gender is a forgivable, and in this case understandable, mistake. Referring to anyone as "it" is not okay. Good for her for standing up for herself.

sogal

I've been refered to as "fat" before. You think I should sue ? oh, wait a minute. I am fat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments