Jonah Hill

Pulls Crazy Hot Ass

6/6/2008 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dude. Where has Jonah Hill been hiding this chick? Who knew the schlubby actor could rake it in like this??

Maybe he's really smart.

Never inked up!

Nobody has caught on yet there is always a woman, even good looking ones, that is going to hang out with a man because he is famous or has power and money. And that it dosen't matter if he looks like Mr. Kotter at age 23 with 50 extra pounds.

Duh, that's why ladies have affairs and another on the side to actually have real sex with. The other you just fake, and try not to vomit while he's doin' ya. Because....... he has the cash.

This, by the way, could NEVER be me. I wouldn't sacrafice my sex life or true happiness for cash. Too bad so many other women don't feel the same.

gloryhole

it's hard to tell who really wears
the pants in this relationship....

That is NASTY

HE LOOKS LIKE A FAT SMELLY DORK. I WOULDN'T SCREW HIM WITH BRITNEY'S STANK

pimp

she's after his money

Look at the body language...she's embarrassed to be with him, while he's showing off the trophy GF

Make sure you have a pre-nup pal

Edumacated

If a FEMALE star walked around looking like this -- with a fat, lumpy, mishapen body --TMZ would have the ugliest, most negative and insulting comments imaginable (can you say Kirstie Ally?) But a MAN can walk around like a hairy lard ass and we hear nary a peep. Good to see you aren't exercising any double standards, Harvey. And of COURSE she is with him for the money. Have you heard him in interviews? He has ZERO social and communicative skills.

Redneck Messiah

Give the girl a break. She only has one leg. roflmfao
seriously though....i did double take.

hot snot

Xopher - LOL! LOL! that is awesome, i didn't even notice that first time around

is she the one Heather Mills promised the leg to and didn't give it?

Lindsay BD

I think Jonah's adorable, funny, creative and cute! I'd date him if he made min-wage. Honest to God!

hehe

I hate fat "funny" guys. I especially hate this guy and his "funny" 'fro.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

You fools, thats probably his sister or something!
No way a fat f*ck can score a thin broad like her! LOL

Just Sayin'

veisner

I saw Jonah at a movie theater with like TEN woman so this is probably just one of many. I read about this at celebrityprayerlist.com too.

nipa

i think her name is ingrid...

j

Duh..Dude's a movie star now and has cash..not hard to pull wool when your a millionaire.

Mona

She smells the money on him.

What?!?

Who seriously thinks this chick is hot? Some people need glasses!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments