Britney's Chest is "Toxic"

6/7/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Save me Clearasil! Britney Spears was in Bev Hills yesterday, and can no longer pull off a low cut top.

Brit Brit's chest puts the pop in pop star!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Winky Vitalic

Looks more like a rash - maybe from tanning? Britney is really looking good these days!

We love you Britney!

Me

It's no surprise given her dad is looking after her and he is only interested in money, not in her getting better.

Winky Vitalic

brit brit is looking better these days, but i have the following suggestions:

tone down the hair/weave; too brassy
less make up
some electrolosys maybe?

keep up the workouts, britney. you do look so much healthier!

your fans do love you.

memyselfandi

leave the poor girl alone. I bet we would all look great with blown up pictures of our faces post on line.

Me

Her dad is a leech...only cares about contracts and milking his cash cow for as much as he can....has her working every day instead of parenting classes and counsellingetc. And he's an alcoholic slob. And her brother is flashing her money around and landed himself a supermodel wth it. The poor girl.

Amy

Those aren't pimples you dinks!!!! They're Beauty marks from the sun!!! What the hell is wrong with you TMZ??????

Me

I'd break out too if I had a deadbeat dad and brother spending my hard earned money and sending me to work everyday while I was having a breakdown and without my children.

Before the conservatorship, Bryan was unemployed and dad was earning $50 000/year....pathetic men living the highlife off Brit's hard work.

Lulu

I don't see any pimples....I see sun spots....no pop-ables there!

rachel

SO let this be a lesson to all young ones
Wear sunscreen!! It really works!

FRS

Wow some of you sure hate her dad. She sure seems to be doing better under his care. No more late night Rite aid runs, she's got her kids back and she appears to be sober and lucid. Someone had to kick that criminal leach Sam to the curb.

Me

That dirty mel gibson probably gave it to her...or her manager who also looks like he never bathes.

CeCe

Uh...those are freckles from the sun. Brit has had her battles with zits in the past, but not where you all are pointing at.

emcox1

Those are freckles...you idiots!!

obama sux

LOOKS LIKE FRECKLES TO ME...EVERY WOMAN GETS THEM ON THEIR CHEST IS THEY HAVE BEEN TANNING...IT'S NORMAL TMZ...GET A LIFE AND A REAL STORY!!!!

Whatever

Cut it out TMZ. There are so many different things it could be. I went to the dermatogist because I had little bumps on my chest as well thinking it was acne, but it wasn't it was skin cancer. All you fair skin people be ware. Also, reaction from different medications can to that as well. Just leave her alone. Also, if you are going to take video of her with her kids, play the entire video and not just pieces of it. If you watch the entire video she is not always on the phone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments