Pregnancy is the New Hot!

6/7/2008 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Camila Alves, Matthew McConaughey's baby mama, was showing off her preggo glow in Malibu yesterday.

Daddy likey!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

wow
she popped out all of a sudden,i wonder if matthew is still going to be sitting around in the nude banging on his drums,not if they have a nanny and he's smart.kids and nannies are great but i'd rather be able to sit around nude,smokin a joint and playin my drums.what ya rather?

carol

TMZ. IS THIS SKANK MARRIED????? WHAT , IS SHE TOO OLD TO BE THE PREGNANT UNWED SOMETHING???
YOU CAN ONLY BE NEGATIVE WITH THE TEENY BOPPERS????? DUH. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO
VOMIT. DOUBLE STANDARDS. WAIT, LETS GO CHECK OUT SOMEONE'S 'ZITS'. DUH. no class
whatsoever. sorry, if you were pregnant at any age when i was a kid, it was a disgrace. so goes our society
today??? tis a shame. is all. you kids at TMZ need to stay off drugs, go back to school. pick something
other than "journalism". so far you get a failing grade.

Jim

honestly i think pregnant women are freaking gross

Just sayin'

Every time I hear that name, Camila, all I can think of is Gonzo's chicken on the Muppets. LOL!!!!

whateveryousay

Lovely, another unmarried mother.

cathy

I'm with you whateveryousay, fine example isn't she?

Something smells fishy...

I think she looks beautiful for being pregnant, absolutely gorgeous, and believe me that's the first time I've said that about a pregnant woman.

Joann

Evidently MARRIAGE IS NOT.

Ralph

Being pregnant should not be a fashion or attention-getting trend, especially being also unmarried. Eventually, a baby comes out, and the parents are responsible many of the years after the birth for the love and nurturing of that child, even when he or she is not cute and adorable anymore. Having children is a huge and awesome responsibility. It takes tons of self-sacrifice. Honestly, I don't think many of these "celebrity" people are the best potential for parents. I hope they take it seriously, and I'll pray for the children.

CC

So what!!! Wonder Woman found a body floating in a river. That's news. This is garbage making gods out of celebrities getting knocked up. There is nothing special about them. It's been done since the beginning of man. I am so tired of them being put up on a pedestal for being unwed and pregnant. Nice example Hollywood.

Lisa

Wow what a bunch of self righteous conservative jackasses all of you are...seriously who cares if someone doesn't want to get married? My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years and have no intention of getting married..we also have a 9 month old baby...wow how HORRIBLE are we??? Get over yourself already. Not everyone believes in your fictional God.

Ray

i'd be more interested in the video of how she got that way, when you get that, post it. lol

carol

LMAO.....................THIS IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARHARHARHAR!
The projects is full of big pregnant bellies=so is walmart.............lol

Hmmmmmm

Lisa, dearie......it's YOUR "fictional God"......MY God is "REAL" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments