Hulk Mum on Mommy Dearest

6/8/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What better time to ask Hulk Hogan about his soon-to-be ex-wife Linda's 19-year-old hookup than when he's with his girlfriend that looks just like his daughter?

Sources tell us Hulk and his young GF were shopping at this Clearwater, Fla. Wal-Mart to get supplies -- because they're moving in together!

divalasvegas

Hulk Hogan is disgusting. He obviously cannot deal with a grown woman, so he went trolling at the jr. high to find this one. Unless he is willing to grow up, he's going to be dating girls his daughters age and wondering why it doesn't last.

RacheLV

These people are nothing but worthless trash, although I'm shocked that in the end, the least worthless if the bunch so far has turned out to be their tranny daughter. She's still young though!

Caligirl

The Hogans are just gross........yuck, yuck, yuck

Just call me trailer trash....

MILLIONS*MILLIONS*MILLIONS

THAT'S WHAT YOU BOLLEA'S WILL BE PAYING WHEN JOHN'S FAMILY GETS THRU WITH YOU....NO JURY IS GOING TO SEE IT YOUR WAY YOU LOSERS

YEP, MILLIONS*MILLIONS*MILLIONS******I'M ALREADY LAUGHING

val

WE ALL DON'T LIKE OR LOVE THE HULK .. WE HATE HIM NOW AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY !!

KELC

All of them are trash!!

Twinker

Enough of the Bollea bashing.

Underneath their cartoonish facade they are people in turmoil and pain. The way to help John and Nick is to ignore the Hulk and the silly antics of this family. Give them time and space to get their lives in some kind of functioning and positive action even if it is with people half their age. I believe a lot of this behavior is simply due to trying to cope with a whole bunch of pain. Even though they might not seem to deserve some time, space and respect, we should at least try to keep the hate under control.

restaurant management

WHAT A JERK

WIFE AND HE IS GETTING A DIVORCE
DAUGHTER TRYING TO HAVE A CAREER
SON IS IN JAIL FOR 8 MONTHS
LAWSUITS THAT WILL GO ON FOREVER

STOP YOUR LOUSY DAD BEHAVIOR ABOUT THE " ME" THING
I WOULD LEAVE MY PARENTS IF THEY DID THIS TO ME- NO PARENT SKILLS AT ALL.

WHAT A JERK

PamMatt

I think Hulk and Linda should be put into jail, as they are just as guilty as Nick.
They make me sick, they actually believe their lies. They really expect us to believe that they are innocent victims.
I hope John's family leaves them penniless.

The Aitch

I feel bad for Hulk, he's a good guy but his family is effed up. But seriously if everyone hates them, why are they following them around like a bunch of trolls? Maybe if we leave the people who are scuzzo alone like HEIDI AND SPENCER!!! Then the world will be a better place. Oh and that pap who was talking to Hulk puts the ooooosh in douche.

ZODAC

Wow! More internet tough guys are so brave to hide behind their computers. Whats wrong! You where pick on in school!
Say all your tough talk to Hulk in person. JEALOUS HATERS YOU ARE! A bunch of no happening never will be hurmanoilds! Oh I am sure that I will get called on this one! But to all the BASHERS OUT THERE, we live perfectt lives don't we?

Edumacated

35. #9 is right...BUT, to ask any of those questions directly to Hulks face is pretty idiotic for anyone to do. He is a big-ass man and could level anyone with his size alone...He is going through a lot of stuff, whether deserved or not. Yeah he would get sued....but his big lawyers would get him out of it just like they basically did for his son. So picture yourself as that cameraman, all alone in that quiet grocery store, asking questions to a guy who is 6' 5" and weighs almost 300lbs...who obviously doesn't want to be bothered.... I would just say "hi" too.

Posted at 1:28PM on Jun 8th 2008 by matt

******************************************************

Then you are as much of a candyass as the photgrapher. What exactly do you think Terry would have done had the cameraman done his JOB and asked a few pertinent questions? He would have been angry and embarrassed, but he would have done NOTHING physical. I don't care how big a guy he is -- and by the way, he's also 55/56 and in about the worst shape of his life; I'm a woman and I'll wager that I could kick his ass at this point. He can barely stand unassisted, and his "walk" is now a patheitc "waddle." Moreover, he would have to be a certifiable IDIOT to risk jail by punching a photographer who mereley asked a few questions. I don't care WHO his attorneys are, he would have been charged with criminal assault and also subject himself to a civil action for money damages, all in a jurisdiction where he and his family are currently pariah. Any jury would be thrilled to pin his ass to the wall. While they aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack, the Bolleas are not ENTIRELY devoid of intellect. Terry is currently getting the WORST publicity of his professional life. Do you HONESTLY think he would be stupid enough to punch a guy ON CAMERA? If so, Terry should be happy that there are men like you and the cameraman still aroind -- men who actually find him intimidating. Most of us find him and his entire family to be nothing but worthless losers -- the dregs of humanity. He couldn't inspire fear or intimidation in me if his next bottle of hair dye depended on it.

Me myself and I

Hulk and Linda are in a contest to see who can date the youngest person out there that looks like each other. WEIRD !!!!!!!!!!!!

jpm

I can't understand why everyone is dogging on THe Hulk and his family....The accident was just that an ACCIDENT and it sounds to me like the son is doing the time for making a "foolish" teenage decision to drag race. To bad he's not living in LA where if your a Lohan you only have to stay in jail for "an hour"...or a Hilton a few weeks ...!! I say leave them alone !

gwen

i thought the reporter did alright..can't be easy standing next to a huge hulking man and making reference to what Hulk already knows and that is "we all think he is doing his daughter" so when he asked what Hulk thinks about us wondering why he is dating someone who looks somewhat like Brooke, I think that took guts..I am sure Hulk knows we all have strong suspicions of his lust for Brooke..the odd thing is, he doesn't seem to care. Guess he just can't seem to keep his hands off of her. I a sure he is justifying it in his head that it's because his family is close but even seasoned psychologists are concerned about this obsessive relationship Hulk seems to have for her......gotta go throw up again..