Hulk Mum on Mommy Dearest

6/8/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What better time to ask Hulk Hogan about his soon-to-be ex-wife Linda's 19-year-old hookup than when he's with his girlfriend that looks just like his daughter?

Sources tell us Hulk and his young GF were shopping at this Clearwater, Fla. Wal-Mart to get supplies -- because they're moving in together!

madcat4now

I'd like to see some of you wimps talk that trash to Hulk's face. Ha.

LameMZ

48. 5 out of 55 post are supporters of the bulk and his loser family - I think we should hold down these losers and ram a sharp object up there culos

Posted at 3:33PM on Jun 8th 2008 by x

UH geee willikers he must be right, gosh i bet he went outside and interviewed 55 people. golly gee we shure dew kno he wouldn be makin this stuff up,, uhhh deeerr

Hateful America

I wonder what all u jerks would be sayin if john would have been the survivor, not nick? Did this 24, (yes, folks, 24, I.E. ADULT, not a minor.).. not have any responsibilty in gettin in the car with a minor who had been drinking? I for one, think if he had survived, HE WOULD BE the one sittin in jail....TOO! What 24 year old hangs out with a teen? A messed up one!
And for all you pathetic people who wish them dead....GOD SAVE your souls....ur why this county is so messed up!

LameMZ

Meanwhile at VH1 Headquarters....

VH1 Secretary; "Sir we have received some emails from people wanting to Ban the Hogans, and Boycott anyone who works with them."
VH1 Executive; "Oh No! Is it anyone important, is it alot of people?"
VH1 Secretary; "Ha! No.. ::snicker:: it's actually ::::giggle::: from 3 people who comment on the TMZ website! HAHAHA!"
VH1 Executive: "TMZ?!? Are you serious??? AHhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA you had me worried for a second! AHHH
HAHAHAHA!! Those morons! HAHAHAHAHA!"

SLUTTY SIENNA

Z
I
A
N
O

yazzie

I have today off and it amazes me to see how many people love to SLANDER others. I feel Hulk and his family are going to have alot of nasty fouil mouth punks that have nothing but hate to spread out of thier hearts to bring the Hogans further harm and pain. These articals on the Hogans truley bring out the horrid ,nasty death wishers on a family who had an accident. Most of you better know what you speak out off your mouths about i wish they would.... better look out it comes back to bite you on your ass. This is sick and evil. I love the HULKSTER and he is trying to move on. It is the sick negative people like the ones in here that wish DEATH on them that need to be in that bed instead of John G. I bet John G. would not be as halh as evil as yourselves. Oh by the way most of you who post this garbage what comes around DOES go around. GET OVER IT! Why does it bother you so much to see someone trying to get past a horrible time. Kick em when thier up and kick em when thier down right?

yazzie

I feel it is a bunch of fat unhappy people behind every slanderous post about the Hogans. There is your opinion and then there is slander. I check most of it off as slander to the Hogans. Iam sorry this happened to this young man. I feel sorry for all of them. I cant imagine the pain they all feel. I hope John,s family doent read all of this nasty slander. Iam sure it isnt what John would want. I hope all will work out soon.

SLUTTY SIENNA

DENIAL MUCH?

SLUTTY SIENNA

It ain't slander if it's true.

Attractive?

What a disgusting PigMan who married Miss Piggy and who together raised two equally disgusting Piglets!

fj

#63 do the math - can you read hillbilly? The 5 out of 55 are the post here IDIOT

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

I see that the hillbilly Hogans still need some instruction in the differences between slander and libel.

yazzie

It makes me sick also to see people WISHING DEATH ON OTHERS. They cant understand how evil and sick that really sounds. Yes it is bad enough to see what this whole accident has brought on both sides of these families. The Hogans will pay for this and are paying for it. Wishing DEATH on them is bad news. That is one thing that will come back to your family and loved ones if you dont stop saying that junk. The family of John i feel for also. It has to be very hard to see your son in this condition period. The Hogans have to live with this accident and it seems some of you want to make it worse for all of them by saying plain out unburst of evil like this wanting death to come to the Hogans. Get help your sick.

yazzie

Iam sorry to the Hogans. I LOVE YOU HULK! I HOPE THE BEST TO YOU! GO BROTHER!