Barrymore Rips Kiddie Papper

6/9/2008 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A wobbly Drew Barrymore told one of the pint-sized paps he should "be ashamed" of himself. BTW, our spies saw the kid Range Rover shopping a few weeks ago.

Jon Bodack

... Better?

Tangie

I don't like her. I thought she was dating that guy from the commercial. What a ho.

lor

Sorry Drew, but you chose this life for yourself.

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

jonathon
do you know that pretty much every post you have posted anywhere is in google,your famous!!!and you chose this life!!! have a good day,it's raining here.

jm

comment 13 - Why should Drew get out of the business? She kicked drugs, and is a great actress. Her movies do well. The reason most celebrities can't handle there "celebrity" life is because they have no privacy! Its people like us that make their lives miserable. She is not a media wh##e like alot of other celebs are. For that she should be left alone to live her life the way SHE wants to..not the way we think she should. I think people that visit this site to see celebrities at there worst whould get a life of there own...and that includes myself. We should all be ashamed!

Tangie

She is a terrible actress!

OCD

Eh. What can you say? Only in Hellay. One of the few places on earth where you can make lots of money with little to no talent and no education.

I'm speaking of the Pap "Lite" and the young "celebrities" who have GED's (if that). What's wrong with getting a proper education? Is the lure of fast, easy money worth it?

Jeez.

Hmmmmmm

What happened to that cute guy from that bizarre movie she was dating - Jeepers Creepers, I think??? Maybe her "behavior" didn't agree with him. She's DEFINITELY "doing" something....drinking, drugs, both. Sorry, but we'll be seeing her going back into rehab soon. Same, she's a pretty good actress mostly in those "fluff" type of movies. Ya gotta work your program, Drew....even if you are a celeb!!

Alanna

There is a difference between being an actor and being a pap. How DO you choose to become a stalker for hire? Paps are ridiculous.

red diablo

was that DAVID SPADE who got totally ignored in the back ground??? he was smiling as he saw the papa's coming towards him,,and his head turned in shock as they walked right past him...lol......poor David.....

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Drew, Drew, Drew,... your the one who should be ashamed.
lousy actress, wasted since childhood, making too much $$$.
go cry to someone who cares.

kim

HYPOCRITE!!!! Oh my this is the most hypocritcal display I have seen by a Hollywood celeb yet. Its ok to be in a movie at age 5 (ET) and a drug and alcohol addict by age 10 but not to be a 15 yr old paparazzi!!! What a hypocreite you are Drew. And great role model telling a 15 yr old he she be ashamed of himself and calling him a little boy. Wow I lost all respect I had for her seeing this.

Twinker

She's severely warped and her family is highly overrated.
They only got famous back in the olden days because of a gunfight in East Texas. Look it up.
I hope she never has kids of her own.

DC

WE ARE HEADED FOR TROUBLE IF WE REST ON OUR LAURELS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DREW,,,,,,YOU NEED A MTG. SISTER.
GOD BLESS,
DC

jane doe

She is My favorite Actress! What She does on Her free time is HER free time!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments