Heather Locklear In Gangsta Drive By

6/9/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who knows what gang signs an excited Heather Locklear was throwing up outside Coco de Ville this weekend -- just tell us how to join her crew!

Lucy

Heather is adorable! I watched some of Deniwe Richards it's complicated because nothing else was on...what a skank Richards is...unbelievable!!

lol

Old ass retarded wh0re

kat

what is wrong with her upper lip - did she get it inflated??

Kelli

Oh geez, she can't pull of homie signs. She looked like she had fun though. :)

tori

Heather AND Denise are all kinds of crazy. Don't know how Richie Sambora could stand listening to either one of them talk for even 2 minutes. Well, I guess he couldn't....In bed is one thing, but then you have to listen to them go on & on & on.
I liked Denise better BEFORE her reality show. That was a bad idea to let us get to know "The Real Denise Richards". I see why Charlie liked hookers-at least after you pay them, they leave. Oh, the horror of living with a narcissitic actress.

Brattus Rattus

I love her! Gang signs..not her thing, but she's FABULOUS!

Just like #1, I watched that Denise Richards show this weekend because I was bored and curious. Everything out of her mouth was "I need to set the record straight" but she didn't. She just cussed at people and turned questions around on the lady from Redbook. "Why did you steal Heather's hubby?". Denise: "How can you really steal someone's hubby?"

I would have some respect for her if she said she made a mistake and used bad judgment. Instead she put the blame on everyone but herself.

Michael

I think she throughs up the shocker (two in the pink one in the stink) at the end there. dirty girl

jfp

Those arn't gang signs; I could tell you what they mean but its complicated.

L.S

She's lost it...Her poor daughter has 2 looser parents

Kara

IVE never liked this broad..Yes shes kinda cute, skinny body but what is the BIG Deal fellas...Denise Richards is BEAUTIFUL and didnt take her ugly drunken husband....She was one LUCKY California girl bein in the right place at the right time...I would pass on having dinner etc with her however DENISE I d love to date..Heather Lastyear is a has been gone..Sorry Folks

tossedsalad

she's just busting out
her inner thug you all;

WESTSIDE !

carol

Maybe she should get pregnant?LMFAO.......................Seems to be the IN thing for the Desperate, and, over the hill has beens!

jm

I just love this momen! She is giving you exactly what you want....a good picture to make fun of. She is even laughing while doing it. She is awesome! For everyone comparing her to Denise...no comparison. Denise is a beautiful with all the make up and the right pose...her attitude stinks..she is ugly on the inside and unfortunatly is shows on the outside. Heather has a fun attitude and doesn't feel like she has to defend heself to the world like Denise does. Heather rocks!

mike

These are the same married cokehead girlfriends Heather was hanging out with when she was banging David Spade while she was still married to Richie Sambora. The girl in the front seat is Lani Ziv who is married and banging Donald Faison (Scrubs) at the same time Heather was cheating on Richie. Ziv is the local cokehead slut. She likes the black thang. Heather, you've been what your friends are. Clean up, your daughter deserves better. And quit using Jack for his sobriety.

cathy

I have always thought Heather was gorgeous and Denise is a tramp whore husband stealing druggie!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments