Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

you

This is ridiculous. These girls just need new parents.

milkinmama

None of my six children are vaxed. Not a single one, Go Charlie, I am glad some people in Hollywood have sense to know that vaxes are toxic!

Mike

Don't get your kids vaccinated. There is mercury in the preservatives used in the vaccines. Mercury poisoning from the vaccines are linked to autism.

Buckshot

Shots are killers, the govenment does not own your body.

Steph

I've had my four year old vaccinated with everything that my doctor recommended and no signs of autism here.

In fact I thought you had to have certain vaccines to be admitted to go to school?

just wondering

something doesn't make sense here..kids start vaccinations when they r infants..these kids r older..hmmmm..whatever.

Twinker

The only vaccine I wont give my daughters is Gardisil because the long term side effects are not known.

me

My son was perfectly fine up until he received his immunizations. It's real.

We know who is unethical

MErcury is no longer in vaccines. And lets just say there is a trace amount. Studies show that the body flushes it out. And for the record, there is more exposure to mercury (the more dangerous type) in our environment than what's in any vaccine.

IT's amazing just how stupid some of you are and that you'll believe the idiot celebs and what they say.

Brattus Rattus

See, this is why I have pet rats instead of kids.

Both sides make a great point. Too bad they didn't think about all this crap BEFORE they had kids.

They need to have a neutral 3rd party do some research and present their findings then both parents can make a more educated decision.

I love Charlie but I wouldn't want to be in either of their shoes right now

solange

Sam is already - autism presents before the age of 3 Get her vaccinated already!!!!!!!!!!!! Get the other one vaccinated when she turns 3. These people are morons.

Trixie

Shouldn't those children have started their vaccination series already? They begin about 3 months of age!!!

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

Charlie is the C*nt! Bitches!

Go Team Denise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fake ass father that Charlie is!

Marsha

Charlie's one to talk, after injecting himself with all sorts of 'poisons one wonder how come he's still alive today. Oh yeah... now I remember, to further pollute the atmosphere.

HAHA

Number 17 and 18 are correct. All of the people who agree with these shots are brain washed. I dont trust putting something in my body that is not natural. Back in the day, you did not have near as many people getting sick. But today there are so many illnesses and all these "vaccines" to prevent them. Ever wonder what they put in the vaccines? Why would anyone want to get something injected in their body....and get sick from it. Maybe the government is trying to kill us all, so that the world does not get too over crowded.