Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

anti vax

Molly, you are mistaken- they lowered the amounts but thimerosol is still present in many of the vaccines. In fact the flu shot, reccomended to all children and pregnant women, has a very high thimerosol content. Just ask for and read the paper inserts and it is right there in black and white.

Hayley

Anti Vax - To clarify, the flu shot is not a routine vaccine. The flu shot is pretty uneccessary actually unless you are sickly or elderly. Thimerosal is NOT present in any of the routine vaccines such as MMR -which is the vaccine that Jenny McCarthy and other nutbags say causes autism.

anti vax

Yeah Molly, because we all know that the AMA has our best interests at heart, LOL FYI, there are many medical journals with studies that prove vaccinations are dangerous and even lethal.

Just the fact that there is a Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund that has paid out over 1 BILLION dollars to families with children that have been injured and/or died from vaccines should be a huge WAKE UP call to all parents.

And for the record, I am not bi polar and have never smoked.

anti vax

Molly, I totally agree that the flu vaccine is uneccessary, yet still reccomended for children and pregnant women. I recently had to have a foster baby of ours vaccinated, and asked for all the paper inserts for each vaccine. Thimerosol, even in small amounts, was listed in many of them.

Although there are many other things in vaccines besides the mercury that are major concerns.

RSL

What, has Charlie gone all Scientologist on us?

LuLu

THERE IS NO WAY HE EVEN PARENTS THESE CHILDREN, I AM SURE THAT'S HOW HE GOT MARRIED AGAIN, HE NEEDED A BUILT IN BABYSITTER. DENISE IS A SLUT AND HE IS A PIG, BUT HE MET HIS MATCH, I HOPE SHE BEATS HIM DOWN. HE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY, THAT'S RICH, THAT STEPFORD WIFE HE MARRIED LOOKS LIKE SHE IS IN A DAZE AS WELL.

kimora hater

she's a whore! team charlie!

Sugarbee

Charlie is just a manwhore trouble maker. He just wants to cause a problem for Denise any way he can. The minute she stopped putting up with his wild boy ways, he has been fighting Denise on every thing possible. The people (mostly men) who side with Charlie is because they believe the crap he says and/or because they wish to be just like him. The few women who side with him is because they, like Charlie, think he is the hottest thing since slice bread. I feel sorry that Denise is basically a single parent. His new marriage is a joke, just something else to throw in Denise's face. I feel sorry for the new wifey. I give it 6 months before she too finds out what a player he is.
And I have never heard of a waver you can sign. Last year my daughter missed 2 days of school cause she was missing a vaccination. They would not let her back in school til she got it. This waver must be so secret the school don't even know about it. I don't know. I do know charlie is a pig who needs to move on to torturing his new wife and let his ex raise those babies alone since he doesn't know how to be a grown up. And to the poster who said Charlie was 'hot"... All I can say is ewww, and I wonder if the prostitutes he's been with did it for free cause they thought he was "hot" too?
I hope it's hot in Hell when Charlie gets there!

toomanydoggies

Charlie's afraid of vaccinations for his kids? No Charlie the vaccinations won't make your kids high. You don't need to worry about the kids becoming coke heads after being vaccinated. If Charlie is so worried about substances that enter his childrens' bodies maybe he should set a better example for the children to follow.

anthony

Mr. Sheen is 100% correct to be concern about the "vaccinations". in the years where these vaccinations where being tested and manufactured, there was a special legal clause that protected the medical companies from getting sued in court for any medical problems resulting from these shots. (why would a medical research company only agree to produce these vaccinations if they where legally protected from any lawsuits for ever. ?) currently there is group of parents that are taking legal action and the only lawsuit they can file is against the federal government..... since its in the law that medical campanies are protected legally from being sued in court,,, the law states that the only lawsuit can only be filed against the government.

I am very impressed that Mr Sheen-having to deal with his business life and personal matters is very well informed in this sensitive area of childrens vaccinations, although with his legal battle with his ex- she is going to be against what ever concerns Mr Sheen brings to the table...

Lucy

I find it hilarious that Charlie won't let his kids get vacinated but he had no problems sticking every drug he could get his hands on into his body. Charlie is a moron and I truly feel sorry for Denise and her kids. In most places, un-vacinated children are unable to attend school as they put other kids at risk. Why do you think there has been such an increase in childhood deseases that we thought were a thing of the past.

lol

Those little girls are destined to be rock smokers and strippers. Those parents are both total trash that should be allowed to reproduce.

Marsha

#83, Charlie Sheen does not have joint custody, he has visitation rights.

Bubblebunny

Polio, Whooping Cough and SMALL POX are worse. The kids are pretty much past the Autism discovery stage. (12-18 mo.) I have 2 autistic nephews, both came up with symptoms at 15 months. My sister and her husband worked in the office at an Electrical Component plant. 40% of the workers there have had Autistic kids in the last 30 years. They made the components that are on telephone and telegraph poles, and some parts for cars that involve electricity. Does anyone think that other disturbances of the mind have been called something else ? Like in the 18 and 1900's ? Like "retarded" or slow , or something ? There is such an epidemic now. The sad thing is, my normal kids are the same age as my nephews, and are a physician and CEO, respectively. My sister is close with them now, but when all were kids, could not see them. She was too sad.

crymeariver

She used to give him heck now its time for Denise to get her just deserts. She tried to limit his time with him early on. Shes a poionious plant.