Charlie and Denise Battle Over Needles

6/10/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Our spies tell us Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen are at loggerheads over whether to vaccinate their kids.
Charlie and Denise
Charlie is convinced vaccinations are poison. We're told they are now at a stalemate and may end up in court. Pretty ironic and Hollywood, that a judge may have to decide whether to make the kids cry.

Apparently, the doctor for the kids has been siding with Denise. We got hold of a threatening letter Charlie's lawyer sent to the pediatrician last month, advising him Sheen did not consent to any treatment and promising legal retribution if he doesn't listen.

simplyput

I love denises show and her! Everything about it is so entertaining. Best one on right now. I refuse to watch the Lohan show. I watched it once and that was enough for me. Ugly daughter wannabe and ugly mom wannabe..no thanks.
Hopefully it will be canceled soon!
And yes ..please get the girls vaccinated.

Monica

With regard to vaccinate or not one needs to bear in mind yes there are side affects but there is also worse.
My eldest son died of measles at age four, I was devastated by this and as I had three other sons was tormented the same thing would happen again.. In the year my son died several other children also died, that when our country brought in the MMR vaccine to protect against measles mumps and rubella, since its inception there has been a lot of controversy about the safety and possibility that autism will be an outcome.
I vaccinated my three boys as the choice for me was simple protect them from death at all cost and if there is a side affect then we will deal with it, but I'd rather give them the chance to be able to put up a strong fight against childhood illnesses than walk behind another white coffin....

ana

as a mother with a child that has Autism, I don't blame him. This time in our life the vaccination triple compare when I was a baby and for any little thing you need shots..As a former Medical Assistant Becoming a Nurse I could say that Yes Vaccinations are toxic..It's man made with Chemicals come on!! Hello, There is side effects and let me tell you because there is a certain rule with the insurance the kids sometimes depends on the state needs to take 4-5 shots at once...ok 4-5 shots on a 3-6 month old baby that depends on the size and weight, it's too much toxic going into the body! But in the Medical Field Money talks..the sicker you get the better it is! PLease..So for Charlie I don't blame him. I know for my next child I would either take 1 shot at a time or wait until the child is 3 yrs old which is more safer to administer vaccination! I rather take precaution than Pay the price in the head of the Medical Industry thats why I became MA and soon to be a Nurse to advocate others AND Help others...Because at the end the children pay the Price and NO One Cares!!!

Liz

I'm with Charlie on this one. I'm the mother of two daughters, now 17 and 24. I have nothing but regret having immunized them in their childhood. I truly believe these shots are poison, and that someday we will find out, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the shots caused ailments, diseases, etc. In my heart, I believe that it's fully known now, but too much money is made from them, and nobody is going to admit it or come forth. So sad that greed continues to come before human health.

He's just another Idiot

Denise doesn't care if the girls are vaccinated or not - she just wants publicity and to bash Charlie. If she really cared about her children, she wouldn't put them on a reality show and swear like a sailor. Was Denise one of Heidi's whores when she met Charlie? She is trash and I'm glad Charlie is getting on with his life. Denise, just Shut Up. You are a nobody and every time you open our mouth, you just look more ignorant and bitchy.

jamie

people get a life none of you know these people and what is going on behind close doors.....i have seen mr.sheen with his girls and there nanny who seems to be marypoppins but every time i have seen them mr. sheen or his wife are the ones taking exellent care of the children!!!!! while marypoppins stays close by just incase.. never see denise with her children only if its for photo opts so you tell me who is the better parent......team charlie all the way!!!!!!

jamie

sallygail

This is a parent decision not the government or other people. I have lots of friends who have not had their children vaccinated however mine have been. I really don't think there is a right and wrong.

TMnCL

#9..Geeter.TOOO FUNNY!!

jake

i think they are both hurting the kids

doctorme

It's not just about autism people. Kids are getting so many unnecessary vaccines these days. Varicella? (Chicken pox) Puh-lease. And now they've found out that the initial vax makes them more succeptible to a more dangerous strain as teens and adults...so now the kids need a booster. Gardisil? Way too many adverse incidents and deaths for a new vax.

Charlie and Denise may disagree on this. Hopefully, they can at least agree to a delayed or selective vax schedule. It's not like the kids are traveling to developing third world countries.

jamie

just saw denise and charlies girls at sprinkles with her nanny and they looked skanky just like her does she ever bathe these children???? soooo dirty looking and un happy looking!!!! charlie is a much better parent!!!!!! go charlie

PamMatt

Autism is an epidemic. We have been told certain chemicals have been taken out of the vaccines. However, there are generic names for these same chemicals, and that is the way, the government can get around it. Autism is exploding. We cannot all have the same genetic makeup. My daughter's doctor says she feels that the vaccines play a role. Just think about how many shots your child is required to have within the first year, way too many.

LOVEtheXFACTOR

There is a PLETHORA of information on the DANGERS of vaccinations. One just needs to learn how to GOOGLE.

Big Pharma pushes vaccines because they are PROFITABLE... not because they are NECESSARY. Natural ( homeopathic / Chinese / Ayruvedic ) medicine and a healthy lifestyle and good nutrition are the way to go. Believe it or not homeopathic medicine works on the same premise as a vaccine works, only it's NATURAL and SAFE with absolutely no chance of side effects, illness or risk of death.. The homeopathic logic is that "like cures like" and remedies are actually super dilute forms of natural substances that mimic diseases and illnesses. Big Pharma and traditional "allopathic" doctors ( those whose philosophy is based on CHEMICAL remedies , which by the way have only been around for less than 150 yrs ) have brainwashed the public into believing that vaccines and many medications are NECESSARY . We know for a fact that medicine after medicine have proved dangerous, resulted in permanent injury or death.. something that has NEVER happened in the history of natural ( homepathic / naturopathic ) medicine.

So... Charlie is indeed the CORRECT and EDUCATED one. Denise is the one putting the lives of her children at great risk. The link of autism to vaccines is just one concern. There have been thousands, perhaps MILLIONS of serious complications, illnesses and death resulting from the administering of vaccines which contain questionable , dangerous and even TOXIC ingredients. I think people that are willing to put their children's lives at risk are foolish. The same goes for pet vaccines as well. Vaccines are money makers... pure and simple and their RISKS far outweigh any benefits.

sweet sue

My family has been in a research group for 18 years. For 3 generations none of us has been immunized, yet all of us have been shown to have less colds, flues, or upper respatory problems than people and children who have been immunized. Our overall health is excellent. I will never immunize my kids. You don't put a cast on your childs leg in case he might get a broken leg. Eat healthy, exercise, drink plenty of water and get 8 hours of sleep. Take a vacation from school and work every year and all should be fine.