Dog's Pup Parties On a Short Leash

6/11/2008 6:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most kids celebrate their 21st birthday with an all-night bender ending with a prayer to the porcelain god -- but not Dog Chapman's daughter Lyssa ... she spent hers with her dad. A bounty hunter.

At least he can post her bail.

harvey levin,"im a lawyer"

I'd bang her, only cause i'm a lawyer

nico

i want to knock the bottom out of baby lisa

amanda

hey all you bitches, leave baby lyssa alone she is a bounty hunter and she will come and kick all you punk asses. she is a very cool ckick and I have watched dog and the posse for years and I love everyone of them and it is a shame that all of you dont appreciate what they do and stand up for the common mand and yes women. they put punk as son af a bitch andrew luster in jail for life ans then some so dont be messin with dog and family.

ThirstyThursday

#18 Amanda

Thank you. I always wondered who could possibly be stupid enough to fall into the bounty hunters target market.

rachel

This was the one who got pushed down while trying to hold a felon. She fell to the ground and in the end when big brother catches and has him on the ground she tries to act like the big strong bounty hunter. Then she has a concussion and bruised ribs. Please spare the drama. She justs wants to be on tv. Go hide behind your Dad and brothers. They will protect you.

Bettsie

OH I LOVE NO.8 SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT A LOT OF HATE IN YOU FOR THESE FOLKS.

pua

Let me reiterate the feelings of the average Hawaiian citizen that pays their bills, works, and takes care of their families. Dog and his crew of degenerate felons feed only on the underbelly of Honolulu. If he was in your city, he would do the same.

How would you like the perception of your beautiful city to be one of only crack heads living in the slums, and only that?? Does it exist?? You bet, Kalihi, Waianae, Waipahu, all hotbeds of drug activity, but where is it in your city??? I bet you know.

That is the fame he has gained at the expense of Hawaii, and Honolulu in particular. In Hawaiian, the word "Pau", means enough, done, over, the end. It is way over time for this family to Pau and just fade back into the crack on Queen Ema street that they crawled out of.

All the "Brah's" and "Sista's" done in a frankly insulting pidgin accent don't hide the fact that everyone knows by now that they are racist, homophobic, stuckup, and only in it for the drug of fame, after all that big house in Portlock has to get paid for somehow.

Pike

Future high price hooker. Does dog grease his daughters ass like the Hulk ?

CA Mom

Pau,

Don't know where you live, but Dog and crew are beloved and greeted with much Aloha over here in Kane'ohe. Their office is on Queen EMMA street, not ema.

Aloha my friend.

OMG

HAPPY 21st LYSSA!!! alOha =0)

Dee

Why this girl would want to hang with her Dad is beyond me. He lost custody of her because he PIMPED her out to his drug dealer when she was 10, and molested her himself too I bet. Go read the Enquirere it s all in there this weeks issue. Another ex wife tells about how he beat and kicked her so bad she lost a baby. Now he can add pedophile and baby killer to his resume. he diddled one of his tep-daughters school chums too. Slimeball. I think the Enquirere was right about him. Go read the story and SPREAD the word!! THIS IS WHAT A&e IS BRINGING BACK!!! And not to mention his bitchy, psycho wife.

beth563

Why the hell is everyone on this board so damn hateful? The Chapmans do a LOT of good in the world, you know, or would you rather have all the crackheads, rapists, drunks, murderers, et cetera, that they've brought into jail back out on the streets? Hey, I got an idea, why don't YOU take over their jobs? Every single one of you who said something hateful on this board, I want YOU to go out on the streets and hunt down the worst criminals in the world.
Come on, who's first? ...................didn't think so.

Adolph

Dog has kids with how many different women? This inbred family are American Icons.

jen newman

I agree with #5. couldn't have said it better myself...

Jen Newman

hell with them all

She can have my baby at 21. Come on baby open those doy legs up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments