Hulk Hogan: "God's Will" That John's a Vegetable

6/11/2008 9:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan almost broke down last night on "Larry King," but his outrageous behavior over his derelict son's criminal behavior was in full blossom.

For starters, Hulk said he felt Nick's accident, which put friend John Graziano in a vegetative state, was God's plan to make John a better person.

As for Larry.....no questions about Hulk going to Hooters after the sentencing, no questions about rubbing his daughter's ass, no questions about Linda saying she was the real victim. Oh well.

Me

I bet it's also God's will that Hulk dates a 34 yr old and tries to make it sound like he's dating Grandma. Hulk is almost 55. I wouldn't be so fast to even speak about Linda dating a 19 yr old when you can't seem to find someone close to YOUR own age, either. That self-introspection thing is workin' real good, huh?

And an accident is when someone gets in a car and drives, and hasn't had anything to drink and goes the speed limit. And something happens. Someone hits him. He was the victim. It was an accident.

When someone has been drinking at all, gets in a car, drives past the speed limit and gets hurt or hurts others, that's called "making a choice to do something wrong and/or illegal". And this is what resulted. Nick Bollea didn't WANT it to happen. But he made bad choices and this is what resulted.

Accident schmaccident. Let Nancy Grace get ahold of him, instead of Mr. Nonconfrontational.

CeeJay

Is it me? Or did anybody notice how Hulk tried to force tears in the last few seconds of the show. He knew his time with Larry King was up and it looked like he tried soooo hard to cry - but just couldn't squeeze out a tear!!

Im just sayin'...

What if it is all God's plan? Anyone who has TRUE faith in God knows that bad things can happen and even though people sometimes suffer and we dont understand why - things DO happen for a reason. That is what faith is all about. It is what it is. What happened has happened.

Perhaps anyone out there who has been drinking and drag racing has watched this story and thought a little harder about the risks and consequences and stopped doing it. Watching both families go through this and still maintain a faith is kinda like the story of Job - and can be an example to all of us to keep faith during hard times.

No need to start bashing me for "preaching", Im just sayin'.... what if he's right?

jen

i agree with the person that said the best ? was from the guy on webcam and Hulk totally danced around it...i knew from the moment that idiot said 'Gods will' about John, he was screwed....That liar didn't answer one question and Larry was a puppy, shocking...WTF Larry King???? Gettin soft are we????? Retirement sweetie, let someone in there who won't put up with the same answer for every friggin question....

God Bless you John and your family

And Hell yeah to that son of a bitch being put in to population at the prison - let's hope an inmate or two or ten show him what remorse is all about....

CC

I saw the last half of the interview last night. Hulk seems to be carrying around alot of pain. He said some things that show he's a man of faith, he showed real emotion, These people are only human. Hulk owned his mistakes. He deserves another chance and deserves better treatment than this.

I think if you want to judge him, it's only fair that you watch more than 2 minutes of the interview. As for me, I believe he showed alot of remorse. I was impressed. He's a kind person.

patsy ramsey

TMZ MADE A VERY GOOD POINT ABOUT THE SOFT QUESTIONS THAT LARRY KING ASKED THE HULKSTER.

SHAME ON YOU LARRY KING, THATS POOR JOURNALISM

LARRY KING ALSO DIDNT MENTION THE RECORDED PRISON TAPES WHERE THE GUILTLESS KID ISNT IN JAIL THINKING ABOUT HIS CRIME, BUT INSTEAD TALKING ABOUT A REALITY TV SHOW TO MAKE MILLIONS OFF OF THE DEATH OF HIS 'FRIEND' TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PUBLIC, NICK THINKS THE PUBLIC IS GONNA WATCH HIS FILTH, THINK AGAIN.

AND INSTEAD OF HULKDAD TELLING HIS KID TO SHUTUP AND LEARN HIS LESSON, HE IS ENCOURAGING NICK TO FOCUS ON MAKING REALITY TV SHOWS INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT HIS CRIMES

Robin

Wow......This family is a train wreck. Its really sad, because the public could easily see it coming.

WebCamGuy

I am the guy in the webcam video seen on Larry King's interview. Thanks to all that thought I asked a good and relevant question(s). I put the facts out there 1. He bought a damn race car for his son prior to the age of 16. 2) His son had 2 speeding tickets, one of them for 100 MPH prior to this accident, yet the parents continued to let him drive. 3) He is seen on video (alledgedly) taking his son with him to the liquer store. They go from the store to the boat. Once they get off the boat, his son goes from the boat to dinner. Well where did he drink this alcohol if he was ont he boat with dad all day??? Ah! On the boat! But Hulk did not want to appear guilty, so he plays like he did not hear my question and now he is off of the hook. No more respect for this family. You are trying to keep your son sane while in jail, and this an excuse to say John was a bad person???? LIAR!

It's a shame

He needs to put down the self help books which seem to be yielding little insight for him and pick up a dictionary. Look up contrite. You'll find it between conceited and crass.

Emilio

All i got say is Larry will you please retire already. Your interview skills have left you many moons ago. Hulk I Idiolized you growing up what a douche bag you really are. I want my money back for those wrestlemania tix I bought with my allowance back in the day.

Seriously

Can this family get any lower? All of them are disgusting.
Remember Hogans, KARMA. You'll eventually get yours.

Mark

Did the Hulkster even attempt to answer any of the questions logically? No- he didn't
To you, the guy that posed the web-cam question...you sir, are BRILLIANT!- Sadly, this overinflated, has-been-wrestler never did bother to answer your question.
"I was trying to keep my son together and keep him focused on God, blah, blah, blah...."

Hulk- you and your family are sad people indeed. Hopefully- your son's big break into real-ality TV will be a flop just like your manhood.
Maybe Nick will finally realize he likes boys as much as he likes racing.

Oh- and just a tip Nick- I pray during your 5 year probation that you never run into any Marines on the street- you'll definitely not like the treatment they will give you.

P-I-G-G-I-E,.......

k

First of all I think that Nick should be in jail; however, solitary confinement is way too harsh. The question was asked if the roles were reversed would he sue and he say no. I believe he would not. ALl this is and ever has been about is money. I feel bad for John's family but they are just looking for money and I do believe he was not close to his mom and dad. I think Nick is a punk but I think Hogan just tried to give his kids everything and this is what happened. I feel bad for Hulk Hogan, I live in Pinellas County and he is a nice man. Our boat was sinking when my husband and I were inside a resturant and we came out and guess who was holding up our boat? Yes Hulk. ABout NIck's tickets where he got 2 of them with his dad in the car he was referring to Alligator Alley which goes across 75 and you do speed. I am a very safe driver and I go 85 mph on that road and I have been passed many times.

CC

47. "Me" - That is so ignorant of you. There is a huge difference between a 19 year old and a 35 year old. HUGE difference.

48. "I'm just sayin" - I agree, maybe this horror being played out in public will help someone. Maybe it will help prevent someone else from making the same mistakes Nick made that night.

As for Hulk, I watched it, expecting all propoganda, which it was to a point, but the man is remorseful and in pain. He is only human and sometimes we say the wrong things. All of us. Hulk is a father who loves his children. We can't fault him for that. I think he has a big heart and he's been unfairly judged here.

Kathryn

Why is TMZ so intent on vilifying this family? IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. Accidents like this happen everyday, when a young guy, with too much car wrecks it. I feel for JG and his family, but I also think that Nick is paying his dues in jail and his family that loves him are trying to cope with it and TMZ and some of you people on this site are thirsting for the blood of Nick and his family. Just pray to God that this doesn't happen to you and yours.