Les Deux Cat Fight: Big, Bloody and Bootyful

6/11/2008 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Thunderdome Night" at Les Deux has finally made its brutal, hair-pulling, heel-chucking, boob-flashing, butt-baring return -- and we couldn't be happier.

MIck

Let them kill each other. Two less skanks polluting our streets.

Loser

Yes, the girl in the blue looks old and fug face and was probably jealous of the other girl in the black and white dress. Why does les duex have such trashy people go in the club? I would never go there again if that is the kind of trash they are filling up the clubs with now a days. That she man in the blue looked like she bought her outfit at goodwill. probably half off too.

Carolyn

TYPICA; WHITE & BLK TRASH!! THESE GIRLS ARE WHAT MAKE US OTHER GIRLS LOOKS BAD. THE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS SHOULD BE ASHAMED. I DONT CARE WHAT THE EXCUSE WAS.

SuperStarSteve

I guess the ladies don't meet in the ladies room.

"Gotta meeting in the ladies room, I'll be back real soon"...(old skool).

Now they just battle it out in the parking lot. This isn't the first Les Deux video. And they charge for bottle service?

michael

Wow, 20 bucks to get in and another 15 to park, and what, around 12 for a drink and you get to see these tramps mix it up while a crowd of ignorant losers watches and eggs it on. Who can say no to such a deal? Most of us.

bb

I bet their parents are proud of the claasy young women they raised!

Frank Davis

Where the hell is the State of CA Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control? If it was any other club, it would have been shut down long ago. I guess Les Deux gets preferential treatment. If I was any club owner in CA being sanctioned by ABC, I'd point to Les Deux and claim equal treatment violation.

Cabo

Gosh, so glad that this brawl makes you people at TMZ happy! Understanding your sickness and ADMITTING it will make therapy a lot easier when you finally get it.

Weezer

What a lame video - you could barely tell what was going on.

cindy

If these dumb ass sluts only knew how stupid they look. They get themselves all dressed thinking some "star" is waiting for them. Sure, ANY man wants a female like these things. I would be ashamed if my daughter acted this way....then again, mine wouldn't. I live in CA & this IS the mentality of the street urchins, such as these. WOMEN WAKE UP & HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT HUH?!?!??!?!

HOLY ISH

What the hell is wrong with women these days. What a disgusting display of your uneducated, ghetto (white or black) upbringing..........They BOTH look like classless pigs. If you don't know how to act STAY HOME!!!!!! Letting trash like this in your club means you are desperate for business. A sure fire sign of financial distress.....HHHMMMM

PS Don't these people ever get arrested for assault and battary??

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

hahaha hair pulling that is so Elementary! Should have put on some vaseline, took of any earrings and went to chopping her up with the fists! Either one that is, fighting skills are horrible.

Carolyn A-B

The blue dress gal with the tattoo wouldn't let it rest and jumped back into the brawl. I have no idea how it started, but kudos to the men for ending it. I could see that the woman in the print dress had injuries to her face, and was exposed on camera. It's a shame, but this is how young Americans behave. I'm not choosing sides, it was bad all around.

Shawn

So much for Hollywood returning to its old glory -- its as trashy as it has ever been. Straight people and booze just dont mix.

Megan

Skanks. This is why us East Coaster's make so much fun of LA Idiot girls.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments