Now You Know

How Monica Felt

6/11/2008 2:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Clinton showed off his oral talents when speaking at a rally in Orlando a few weeks ago. Geez - that poor microphone doesn't know what it's in for.

Guess no matter how hard he tries, the C-Man just can't get the taste of Hillary out of his mouth.

Just like the rest of us.

Lisa

Thats fricken hillarious

Debora

There are so many things I could say to you, TMZ, regarding this but I guess the best is to say that I feel compassion for you - all of you - for your ignorance and 'hungry ghost" need to be mean and low to so many, many people.

Farmer Ted

Isn't it illegal to employ third-graders?

#1cookfan

Hillary is like rotting tooth decay....
McCain 08'....

ThirstyThursday

He has become a very bitter and angry man since his open heart surgery a couple years ago.

Cheryl

That is too funny but let me clear something up! Bill was suppose to get his D*** sucked he was the freaking president! The way I look at it, if his wife weren’t doing it then oh well! Shoot looking after the country is stressful, he is supposed to get sucked off daily, so I’m not mad at him at all LOL!

carol

I've got tears running down my face....TOO FUNNY!!!

SpongeBob

Hillary would make a wonderful president!!! She is the best!!!!

Dick Lick

God, if only they both would fade away! PLEASE, LOSE THE SLEEZE!

shes nuts

-:¦:-•:*'"*:•.-:¦:-•*Just my opinion*•-:¦:-•:*''''*:•-:¦:-• But this guy seems to work hard at making himself look like an ass.

Maria

TMZ, CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW RECORD LOW!!!

Dirksgirl

HAHAH that was the best "caption" Ive ever seen..whoever came up with this post needs a raise! awesome..lol

lcd1023

Give it a rest! This country was never in better shape than when he was president. Like the other
politicians are so pure? Puhleeez.

NativeVT

I'm with you Denise #22 - Hillary is the best and it's a sad day in this great land of ours that she wasn't given the chance to prove it at the higher level. Men (God love 'em) have had the run since the beginning and it's time to see what a woman could do. Other countries have done well with strong women presidents/leaders. The one who beat her out should have let her have the run this time and then when he got some more actual experience, he could have run the next time. I guess I am going to have to vote for McCain (gagging sounds) only to negate some misguided persons vote for the Democratic nominee.
I used to like McCain ok before he really became a Bush man (especially about the war) but now, even though I hate it, I'll have to vote for him. But remember, in the end, we don't elect the President anyway - the Electoral College does - and if the deep pocketed Republicans can put enough people in the Electoral College, McCain will win. What a sad time this is for America.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments