DeVito's Airport Hijacking

Caught on Tape

6/12/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alright, so it was more of a low-jacking, but Danny DeVito snatched our photog's camera at LAX and turned it on the growing crowd for some pretty damn funny small talk.

Bubblebunny

He is one funny guy. He doesn't seem to have "Short Man Complex". He and Rhea Pearlman must have a hilarious time at home. Just the way they walk and talk cracks me up !

Abby

I love him and his wife...too funny

King Beef

This guy is friggin' hilarious... Especially in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

If you haven't seen the show by now, you should definitely check it out. It's one of the sickest, funniest most disturbing comedies on television.

Of course, you have to have FX and the new season doesn't start until September.

Mama J

What a good sport - everyone there.

I'm a fan of Danny DiVito (or maybe I just have a soft spot for Jersey boys - I've been married to one for over 10 years!)

How refreshing to see a fun, smart, lively interaction and not a train wreck.

BTW - can't wait for the next season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I actually have it queued up on TiVO already.

willy

Danny, next time you are inPhilly, I'll buy you a B&E.

Nobody In Particular

This is the BEST piece TMZ has put on the web site...ever! I love Danny DeVito... too funny!

Amy

Classic. Danny DeVito is awesome. Jersey Represennnntttttt!

Vlad Reaper

Danny DeVito what a good sport, more celebrities should be like him. Without fans what's the point in being famous, well for the money and other things of course. But Danny gives back to his fans, way to go Danny keep being you....

Melinda

Your camera man laughs like a little girl!!!!!!!!!

Danny is great

Julie

He's so funny, I just love him! Seems like a really good guy!

Kat

He is hilarious, and he has a wonderful personality.

Kat

What network carries his Philadelphia show?

moveover

I guess I missed it ...what was the funny part supposed to be? It looked to me like DeVito had a few too many.

sharon

Shows you don't have to be tall to be a big man. What a guy! Love you, Danny!!!

carrie

Your cameraman looks like a major douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haha He was so paranoid that a rich celeb was going to take off with his precious camera. His being a baby took away from Danny being so funny. Loosen up- you stalk these people and when they turn the tables you freak out. I loved it, need some ice for that burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?????????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments