George Clooney -- Italian Stallion

6/13/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cameras snapped Sarah Larson's ex cruising on a boat near his home on Lake Como. Does this guy ever look bad?!

And, yes, ladies, he's single -- but he won't marry you!

Vix aka Team Aniston

In addition, Terri Hatcher, a true northern california gal, once mentioned that he was a "cad" I trust her. She might be neurotic and high strung, but she's real. How about some tabloid rag journalist dig sumtin up on him! Now, that would be a juicy morsel of tabloid journalist.

Vix aka Team Aniston

Further, Clooney is just this a very "CURIOUS" George, Ha Ha! ; p

Buwahahahahaha

Wow. All the Haters are wannabes.
You only WISH you could George Clooney like George Clooney.

I really liked the "screen door" comment.
I'm with you.
I'd take all I could, then cut him lose when I was bored.

In like 100 million years!
LOL

Diane

I have said for YEARS that George Clooney is the next Rock Hudson. No doubt in my mind he's gay!

jenny

i know i will not be to popular with this comment, but i believe he is this generations Rock Hudson, if you know what i mean.i would like a pap to ask ms. larson if he is gay and maybe thats why they broke up and he is swearing her to secrecy.
i'll say this in closing. there is NO ONE in hollywood i would want to be and no amount of money to have their lives. thank you for this opportunity and TMZ is the best. a few steps above ET. keep up the good work and maybe you all can go for an hour broadcast soon.

mary

He is gay.Doesn't anybody wonder why he always has available men with him that have no women of their own.I bet he paid Sarah Larson to act like jis girlfriend for a year so it made him look straight and the money she received from him bought her new boobs.

DeeDee

In response to "Sean" do your homework dude, Clark Gable was married like 4 or 5 times. George was also married. Rock, well that's another story.

pip

Gay How the hell do any of you know hes gay have you slept with him! What has he got to loose if he is gay its the norm now a days

Lady

Great looking guy. Too bad he's an ignorant jerk.

colleen

Sarah says that they broke up because she didn't want to settle down! What a joke! Someone please tell her to go away and to take her SKANKY boobs with her.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Gee, lots of jealous women on this forum. Can't stand to see a happy bachelor.
George is not only gorgeous, he's a decent human being. Not many of those here either.

Russ

I'm sorry. Let's put the cards on the table. I think our old Georgie boy is definietly GAY. And that's certainly ok with me. I mean come on already, he is never comfortable with any woman if and when you see him with one. He cares too much about himself. I wish he would just come out of the closet at this point. He's made plenty of money, who cares. Enjoy your life while you still have some looks and plenty of cash.

Make It Right!!

George is true blue all American Man! He's an Aquarius and an Aquarian man NEV ER GETS OVER HIS FIRST LOVE!!! That is why he has sworn off getting married ever again. When he loves, it is with all his heart and it is too devastating to him so that is why he dates such young, unsuitable women...so as not to temp him into getting married again. And Teri Hatcher as a barometer for normal?? Please, she was married for like 7 or 8 years and didn't have sex with her husband because she admitted she was FRIGID!!! And all us regular women should cheer for George that he dumped Sarah Larsen for going "Hollywood" on him and getting a boob job! He liked her just the way she was. I hope those boobs keep her as warm as George did!! She was getting close as she has been the only girl he has chaperoned to red carpet events and she blew it for new boobs!!! What a darn fool!!! And all of George's closest friends have wives and grilfriends. That was what was tempting him to settle down himself. Gay is Justin Timberlake, Clay Aiken, David Archuleta, Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony, and the biggest is...Tom Cruise!!!

Make It Right!!

And there is ONE woman George Clooney would marry as I have heard him say it a number of times now, but she is already married. But if Michelle Pfeiffer were ever available again, George Clooney would be married to her the very next day! He is amdly in love with her!

Niki!!

He'd marry me!! He just hasn't met me yet!! OOPS wait I'm already married! Sucks for you GEORGE! HAHAHA

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments