Paula Deen might want to cut down on the butter. A small fire -- caused by a bunch of greasy rags -- broke out last night around 11:00 PM at her restaurant in Savannah. Don't worry though, they're open for lunch today!
Deen's son Jamie told a local paper "I think if we get one round of fried chicken goin' in here you won't smell the smoke at all."
When she heard the news, Paula rushed to the scene in her bathrobe and slippers.
Today's Special at Paula Deen's: Fire!
6/16/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Get TMZ Breaking News alerts to your inbox