Scary Spice: Wheelchair Won't Cramp My Style

6/24/2008 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What has four wheels, a mysterious injury and Eddie Murphy's unwanted daughter? It's Mel B!

Someone in Mel's camp told us the reason she was in a wheelchair at LAX this weekend was because her "hip was out of joint or something" from the long flight. We're told she went to a chiropractor and is all better now.

the loser

what in the world is wrong with her at her age

HIPPA IS ENFORCED

Calling any child "unwanted" is just cruel and unnecessary...

atomic femme

You guys are simply A$$holes. What does a poor innocent child have to do with you calling her that way. Stop involving children in your gossip. Talk Smack all u want about grown up, but NEver on a child. you should be ashamed of yourselves!! I hope who ever wrote that stupid comment goes to hell. In another note... have a wonderful day.

Emmy

In defense of Mel B., sometimes there are hip/joint problems that can make it very, very difficult to walk if something twists the wrong way or is particularly painful that day. I have patella-femoral syndrome, which causes my kneecaps to ride crookedly in their grooves, and the cartilage in my knees is slowly being ground away. I also have weak hip joints, partially because of the patella-femoral syndrome, and I can purposely pop my femurs out of the hip sockets. Sometimes they do it on their own, which isn't entirely a pleasant experience. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at me, but sometimes there are days when I can barely walk because of the pain in my knees and hips.

Oh, and TMZ? Calling that adorable little girl "unwanted" is really, really low.

john wayne gacy

the way she moves her hips and
dances on stage is crippling to watch.

Liz

It CLEARLY states, "Eddie Murphy's UNWANTED daughter"! It does not say anything about Mel B. not wanting her. The statement is true......................Eddie Muphy hasn't layed eyes on this beautiful little girl and wants nothing to do with her!

ok

it makes perfect sense to wear spiked heel boots when your hip is out of joint

dsta

no child should be referred to as unwanted, even if it's just by one parent. That's a label that will stick with that child and it's pretty sad that TMZ has to stoop that low. Celebrities? Fair game. Children? Leave it alone.

john wayne gacy

in this real live low budget nightmare
/ straight to video movie stars;

mel b - playing - k-fed

belafonte - playing - shar jackson

eddie murphy - playing - unfitney.

coming to a video
store soon near you !

Lara

Talk about the stigma this poor child will have if people read the crap you put out there calling her "unwanted" ...it may reflect on her later and she could have a hard time of it, in school and elsewhere. You are so rude and crude when you degrade innocent, small children who don't ask for any of this. You really should be a$hamed of yourselves but of cour$e you aren't..

Valerie

1. Did you really call the child unwanted? Wow.
2. Im sure her chiropractor really loves her choice in shoes. High heel boots with a hip/back injury? SMART choice!
3. So, Im staying at home sick yesterday. I decide to live it up and smoke a bowl...and watch the 1983 Care Bear movie...when I discover that Harvey Levin produced it.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA From Care Bears to TMZ? What a career!

who cares

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO READ HERE?...TMZ SPECIFICALLY SAID: 'eddie murphy's unwanted daughter" NOT THAT SHE WAS UNWANTED BY ALL. TMZ IS RIGHT ON THE DOT WITH THAT SENTENCE

E. MURPHY IS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE

hehe

She is so damn MILFY. Hotter now than when she was in Spice Girls.

TMZhires13yearolds

Damn TMZ, enough with trying to be "clever". You've proved over and over that you suck at it. Throwing in the "unwanted" daughter in an attempt to be cute is uncalled for. But then I forgot, in your twisted little minds, being crass, crude, juvenile and cruel are cool things.

Indiana

You crossed the line when you called that sweet little baby "unwanted". It's bad enough that she has Eddie for a father, but rubbing salt in the wound will someday have a horrible impact on her. Shame on you!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments