Soulja Boy:

Desperate Ice-T is Thirsty for Attention

6/24/2008 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Soulja Boy claims the Shaq-esque smack talk that Ice-T has been splashing all over the Internet is a product of simple desperation -- and last night in Hollywood, Supa Man refused to back down from an all-out rap war!

Wonder what Ice-T has to say about Soulja Girl's lovely earrings.

Dan A.

Soulja Boy better take care. OCs like Ice just assume put a cap down as put the smack down on him.
Rapper like T, he ain't no B. He'll lay down the smack, or bust a cap, and that's a fact, so put it in a rap. Soulja Boy, don't get yaself wacked!

huckbilly

His earrings are lovely indeed.

He's got the balls to wear it, i like his style.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

HAHAHAHA! This little boy is still around?

In another month or two, nobody will remember this one-hit-wonder.

AND STAY OUT OF YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S JEWELERY!

Adrienne

It sounded to me that Ice was trying to start a west coast-east coast thing again, you're all americans, so stick together kiddos

aliciasr99

Okay let's say Ice-T was desperate for attention why is Soulja Boy feeding into it and giving him more reason to talk smack? Soulja is immature and needs to grow up! And his music is whack and stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGGO

Soulja Boy is not talking sh$t like he was the other day...he just needs to leave Ice-t alone and keep making that mess he calls music...he's a product of the times we live in

Dan

seriously......when i hear superman......i pretend i'm superman and jump off a biulding...just to get away from the song...

Go ice-T, Law and Order SVU..ha ha ha

Martha R.

Look at that watch! Wow

Tupac

"You feel me?" "You feel what I am saying?". "You know what I am
saying". He said that about 10 times in a 1:47 conversation. What a
dumb ass looser! Yeah, yeah, yeah, you feel me?

West Coast Hip Hop!

Ice T, I hear what your saying but knock it off homie. Let Soulja Boy shine. I West Coast to the fullest 100%. But let Soulja Boy be. He's a cool young dude. Well spoken young man! I love Tee, but let it roll homie!

mikey

Soulja boy and his music are garbage.He has no talent.He along with people like him have officially killed hip hop with their gimmicky,wack ass music..

Gina!

I am Soulja Boy, I talk like my lyrics, you feel me? I won't say anything and just repeat myself, you feel me? When I talk I sound just like my tapes, you feel me? I don't have talent so I always sound the same, you feel me? I don't need to think, you feel me? I just wound up here, like the lotto, you feel me? I am new, you feel me? I am the OG of nothing brings you a lot, you feel me? I am at the top of my game, you feel me? I am out, feel me?

Tupac

Gina, That's funny. I do feel you.

m

ice-t has been rapping since the 80's, he has been in movies, is on a hit tv show, and he has to talk ish about a little boy no one will remember in a year?? yeah, right.

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

ROFLMFAO LMFAO OMG LMFAO @ # 15 COMMENT LMFAO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments