Mini-Me Sex Tape:

Avert Your Eyes!

6/25/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Come on, you know you wanna watch ...

Yes, that's Mini-Me Verne Troyer in a sex tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, we hear dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness. We would have thought the tape was worth at least ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

A rep for Troyer could not be reached for comment.

freak show -- click to launch

ADC

does anyone know this chick's name?

artstoyz

Looks like he is pleasuring himself in the video.

Nessa

WTF?!?! That's behind gross.

tragedytragedy

I only watched to see what his "live in gf" looked like... Ugh. I don't like him at all. GROSS.

EGGO

OMG! That looks like a clip from Alien Nation....who is the chick?............she cann't be that hard up...yuck...TMZ, this is not funny!

pimp

This is why religious fanatics hate us...they think America is full of nasty things like this

This is wrong in so many levels...but I'm sure that this made some pervs day

poogargler

so much for dinner...isn't there some sort of law?...gotta go call ralph and huey.

totoafrica

IT'S SAD, HE HAS A BIGGER PENIS THAN ME

Chris

I'm not sure which is more disturbing. The fact that a sex tape with Mini Me exists or that I actually clicked on it to watch. (SHUDDER!) Looks like she's kissing a BABY! She wants her baby back-baby back-baby back-baby back....KISS. GET IN MY BELLY!

Jennifer Scott

Oh Lord, my eyes! I am so beyond grossed out! I will never be the same again! Must go bleach my eyes & brain....

Julie

I didn't really want to watch it, but on the other hand, I couldn't pretend it wasn't there and NOT watch it. And even though I've been completely grossed out, I feel like I'm going to have to see the whole thing now. It's going to be ugly, I know. I'll probably watch it through my fingers after I've thrown my hands over my eyes in horror.

poogargler

not enough motion in the ocean for that to work.

heywoodfloyd

Best. Sex Tape. Ever.

Ron

This reminds me of a scene on the comedy Galaxy Quest, when a crewmember is getting it on with an octopus type alien, and the crewmember states, "that ain't right". I think the sale, purchasing, or even viewing this would qualify for that comment. But again, it will answer the question once-and-for all, it is really "mini me"

denison_tx_gal

wow. about time Verne Troyer made a sex tape. ive always wondered what he looked like naked...... dont hate on midgets!!!!!! i love midgets. verne and wee man are HOT!!!!!! i would do them.... mmmmm....