Mini-Me Sex Tape:

Avert Your Eyes!

6/25/2008 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Come on, you know you wanna watch ...

Yes, that's Mini-Me Verne Troyer in a sex tape shot with his former live-in girlfriend at the couple's apartment. A third party has snatched up the tape and although no deal has been made, we hear dealer Kevin Blatt, who brokered the deal for Paris' video, is entertaining a $100k offer from SugarDVD to distribute the nastiness. We would have thought the tape was worth at least ONE BILLION DOLLARS.

A rep for Troyer could not be reached for comment.

freak show -- click to launch

Nic

My eyes! My eyes! and I thought we've pretty much seen it all! Yikerdoodles!

Sickened

Oh Dear God - This is absolutely the grossest thing I have seen. I feel sick to my stomach. That girl needs serious counseling.

Sooka

I think I'm going to be ill

poogargler

I heard the new Mike Myers flick only made 14 million last weekend. Is this their back-up plan for publicity? Btw, does it really count as sex?

saint

Can someone describe what he is doing in the video????????? I am so curious.

JaimeNTexas

that was the most disturbing thing I believe I have laid my eyes upon. I've always been curious about their relationship, but never wanted to actually see it...

Kat

That makes my head hurt

Jennifer Scott

Sorry #43 there are no words to descibe what he's doing.... He so creeps me out, nasty tiny little man! Oh God, I need to use the bleach again! Help I can't get that image out of my brain!

bag lady

I THINK I JUST THREW UP A LITTLE.

Sharona Corona

She looks like Kim K.

Lucy Phoenix

My eyes! My eyes! Nooooooooo.....

its a black problem

may the gf sue the pants off---well something bigger than that, from the little jerk. Let his name in the industry now become absoulute mud as this garbage gets out. What is he doing filming his lover? Let it be over for him and in civil court sue him and tie him up for decades.

Mike Myers you are a puke for promoting this creep. Take him home ot meet your canadian mum

Ms. Behavin

When the video cuts off she kinda sounds like she is about to heave! I know I would...UGGHHH!

agent smith

Cripes!

its a black problem

May an Austin Powers movie never be made again. As more people see this they will now forever equate him with this gross display and not his role in the Movie. Glad its over for him He really screwed himself this time. The public doesnt want weirdness like this.