She! Fi! Fo! Fum!

6/25/2008 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest star at Mr. Chow last night wasn't Queen Latifah or Mel B -- but an unknown, 6'7", generously-breasted behemoth who towered over everyone outside.

Hope they super sized her meal!

Rufus Watson

Where is the young lady from and is she is single?

Jaydee665

I could not believe how the papps were hollering & acting so "classless" over this person. It was like a family reunion scene from a Tyler Perry movie!! They're the ones who turned it into a 3-ring circus. I don't know who or what she was, but I thought she was beautiful. (Coulda done without the big boobies hangin' out, but hey, if ya got it, why not flaunt it?) LOL

Jaydee665

MASIO

Barb

LOL.. some people are so easliy amused. I knew it was a man immediately. LOL

Joe

um...so wat tht shes 6'7". Shes the hottest 6'7" woman i have eva seen in my life, in other words...i'd hit it =D

JUANITA

I HAVE SEEN THIS LADIE AT MANY EVENTS, I HAVE HAD CONVERSATION WITH HER AND SHE SEEMS TO BE A SWEET PERSONALITY, SHE SEEMS TO GET THIS ATTENTION EVERYWHERE SHE GOES, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HER AT MY NEXT FUNCTION, SHES FULL OF LOVE

Mika

23. Now what you"ve all been waiting for. She goes by the name Ashley and she is a transexual from washington d.c. She can sometimes be found on K st n.w. where all of the transexual prostitutes hang out. and i know this because i've arrested her a few times.

Posted at 12:28AM on Jun 26th 2008 by MASIO

So this is what cops do? Arrest people and then go on TMZ to tell everyone about it, AND what she was arrested for? If you're lying, you're an idiot. If you're really a cop, you're a disgusting pig that gives the force the bad rap it has. Go arrest a REAL criminal, jackass.

SamBam

Damm Girl... Your future husband is right here. Call Me!!!

SamBam

Well no #23, you just took all of the excitement out of this for me. I was about to find this woman and marry her. Do you know how hard it is to find a woman to slow dance with when you are 6'6"?

ANGELCAT91

DAMN SHE GOT A BIG ASS

marie

I WOULD NOT WANT TO PISS HER OFF .SHE WOULD JUST GRAB YOU AND FLIP YA ASS

little man

I would love to be picked up my her real talk.

munchy6900