Samantha Ronson: Supermodel?!

6/27/2008 9:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's dj and Lindsay Lohan gal pal Samantha Ronson (left) at a Men.Style.com event last month -- and British supermodel of the moment Agyness Deyn, whose birth name is Laura Hollins (right).
Sam and Agyness
Apparently, somebody's been getting style tips from watching "Benny and Joon," Charlie Chaplin films and Madonna's "Open Your Heart" video.

We're just sayin'.

Robin

Samantha is kind of scary and is in dire need of under-eye concealer.

Serenity

Samantha should grow her hair out and stop bleaching it. I'm sure she'd look a lot better that way.

Word2UrMother

Gross.

Radish_Not_Vic

Third or fourth

aqualung

it's like comparing a frog to a kitten.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Quite the image sam has been working on. I bet when she's alone, and nobody's watching she walks like a girl and tries on Lindsay's dress's and high heels.

Mariah

Wow, TMZ. I'm impressed you even know "Benny and Joon" to reference it. Samantha Ronson seems like a nice person and really could have potential. A little foundation would go a long way in her case. And even if she just wore nice slacks once in a while with a sweater she wouldn't appear so drab. OK my fashion consulting is over. I suck at fashion anyway, I really have no business offering up advice!!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Sam needs a stylist badly, I'm not saying be something your not, just saying look the best you possibly can. I think she would surprise her self how hot she might be under all that butch attire.

Jenny

If Sam would make even a small attempt at make-up it would make a world of difference. A little (or a lot, lets be honest) concealer, a little mascara. Come on.

Deyn just looks like a blonde, posey Rumor Willis.

Kay

Just looking at them, I'd say Samantha is the winner in the personality department. Or is Agyness trying to look vacant?

martinistopswithus

does agnyess make money as a "model"? there is hope for all of us then. sam looks great!!

Shirlaine D.

I Might Be Wrong But It Seems To Me that I Have Seen This Style outfit (For Not Saying Absolute Same Clothes) On Macaulay Culkin few years Ago...

When I see Samro...She make me Sad.... It's As She Doesn't Want To Grow up Like She Wants to Keep A appearance Of "Orphan Little bohémian Boy" (she's 30) and She's bad About herself (She's 30... lol yes, i Know I'am repeating)... It's Smell Like a... " Mulholland "Lynch" Drive" Spirit... lol

It's Not Because You're Lesbian that You Can't Be sexy Or "female" this is not forbidden... (Look At Portia de Rossi - She's sexy!) Or at Least, Sam, try to Go From boy To Man like Ellen DeGeneres... Lol.

Shirlaine D.

And I Forget To Say That Is Not beacause you're DJ that you Can't Be Sexy Cool. In Paris We Have A lot Of DJ girls in Club And they Are Sexy To Mark Their Difference And Bring this "little something More".

Are you kidding me?

# 9...you're impressed that TMZ would know about Benny and Joon? Seriously? Who doesn't know about Benny and Joon besides maybe some remote jungle tribe???

Sam

Sam is way hotter than that "model". Sam has a certain sex appeal that makes straight girls consider switching teams. At the very least, I'd let HER eat ME.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments