They're So Gangsta!

6/28/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a real tough side of Hollywood and some stars have been known to embrace their inner thug. But not the posers in this gallery. It takes more than a bandana to gain street cred.
Hollywood Gangstas -- click to launch

treetopflyn@gmail.com

Why would anyone pretend to be black?

Liz

Gangsta? Street cred? What? Who writes this crap and how old are they?

Alanna

Bandanas have been worn for a very long time by a very diverse bunch of people. In fact, COWBOYS wear them and there ain't nothing gangsta about cowboys.

Crabby

At least he shaves his unibrow.

Crabby

At least he shaves his unibrow.

Princess Poon

Harvey Levin looks more and more like Phyllis Diller every day.

Ben's getting taken to the cleaners

I agree with the first post!

Why would you pretend to be black? Who would want to be black? Not me!

Amazing T!

I love when spoiled suburban white kids try to act gangsta!
Nothing makes me laugh harder than when I see a 17 year old kid driving around in a BMW that his parents bought him with 20 inch rims and a big thumpin' system flashing gang signs and saying 'Westsiiiiide, Dawg'
West side of what? That Fred Segal over there?
If those kids were ever in a real ghetto, they'd pull up their $300 baggy pants and run home crying to their overly Botoxed mamas!

W. ZZais

This kid Carter like, his older Brother isn't man enough to carry 50 cents nuts in a sack! Both brothers need
to be bitch slapped by Lil Kim. Just NO Talent White Trash trying to make a dollar! Get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call Micheal Jacckson he's got a couple dollars for ya! No Talent "want to be" sissy boys. Arron ask your
brother for a Reach Around next time, you HOMO!!!!!!

richard angelo

jamal;

that's EXACTLY what your daddy
told me up in the big house;

after i MADE him toss up my salad and
get squeeze out some dressing for it.

W. ZZais

I am WHITE and ashamed to be in the same race with Arron and Nick "Has Beens" "Want to Be's" "Carter.
Both would be my Jail P#$$y! I'd pass them around for smokes!!! Punk ass losers who couldn't wipe a real
brothers ass let alone imitate one. Tough growing up with money, especially when it runs out and you have to
get a real job!!!!! Send SNOOP GOG OVER TO KICK SOME FIZZLE SNIZZLE! These two Carter Boys are
as phony as "CON-A-WAY" WEST. That West Boy is a punk ass mommy's boy too!!!!

richard angelo

whomever;

last thing i'm defending are
these little boys or a race;

it's just dripping remains
of a drunken night like you.

such a waste of life that never had ANYBODY
in your pathetic existence living off the system.

YOU are the problem with
this country and society.....

Stacy

Umm....I don't think the little dweeb is trying to gain any street 'cred'. I think he's trying to cover up his acne....

HELLNO!!

i totally agree with elisexoxoxo

even know im a white female teen i love when white kids act gangsta they would'nt know what "The Hood" was if it hit them in the balls
oh wait they don't have any!

gwen

I do think the Carters have talent, but Aaron burned out at an early age. We have to remember this kid's mom is mentally ill and the father lived off of their earnings. He has problems but they are clearly connected to the fact that he simply didn't have the love and guidence healthy parents would have given him. I think he deserves a break, his siblings seem to love each other and he is still just a kid mentally. I hope things work out for him because I am the mother of a 23 and 22 year old and looking at this boy's eyes, just looks like he is lost.