Courtney Love Behind Bars

6/29/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Waifish trainwreck Courtney Love gave up walking all together to catch a ride in a Malibu shopping cart -- but still managed to muster up enough energy to flip off the photog.

Alan

The only reason I know of her is thru TMZ. Because of her actions I wouldn't spend a cent to see her do anything.

Me, myself and I

She's just sad, sad, sad. I hope her daughter has SOMEONE who is stable in her life.

Hallow

I hope that she doesn't ever recieve a star on the HOLLYWOOD walk of fame

peoplearestupid620

Isnt the dude pushing the cart an actor from Melrose Place or something??? What LOSERS!!!!!!

D. Richards

Look at ol' Courtney trying to pretend she's not trash and actually worth more than Herpes.

Susan

She is such a loser. I feel sorry for her daughter. Next we'll be hearing about her overdose or death from heat failure.

NJL

What's wrong with TMZ thinking that we want to turn on our computers and TV's to see this junk? Courtney Love and others like her would not be in my face or on my mind if it weren't for TMZ and others a like, shoving this garbage in our faces!

TMZ, in my opinion, is a waste of space of TV and on my pc. ALL REALITY TV IS AWFUL and has ruined Prime Time TV for all!

Linda

OMG, what a TRAIN WRECK! Isn't she like 50 years old or something? Time to grow up doncha think? Her poor daughter must be mortified. Hey Old Bag, if you can't get it together for your miserable self, how about being a mother and doing it for your daughter. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

John

Maybe this is how she copes with the guilt of Cobain's suicide. Who knows?

Barb

ROFLOL!! Oh, that's so completely GROSS! What the hell is wrong with these people? I mean, besides drug abuse!

Sue

I feel bad for her. It seems the death of her husband really messed her up. its tragic.

Lisa In Lakewood

I feel bad for her daughter. That her daughter has to be subjected to her mothers behaviors. Sad..............

Mike

LOVE HER SINCE HOLE AND ALWAYS WILL!.....Shes her own person, no matter what.

More people should be who they are and not what people think they should be. Whether other agree with it or not

Mike

She deserved at least a nomination for The People Vers Larry Flint...she was fantastic

judith kelley

Why does anyone even care. She should not get any publicity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments