Winehouse Takes Crack at a Fan

6/29/2008 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing Amy Winehouse belted last night at her first UK gig in months was a fan -- and even that was pretty lame.

The video evidence shows Wino angrily swinging out at a fan in the crowd; her rep says the target of her swipe tried to touch her beehive. What's really shocking -- if you must listen to the audio -- is how bad the singing is.

andre

I was gonna leave a comment but I've decided she's not worth it.

betch

She barely can walk. Jesus.

Kam

okay....please tell me why people like her im from tha UK yeah n everytym i watch a american programmee people always say i love amy winehouse....look ah her dere if she done tha 2 me i would straight up box her in her face shes only made wah one good song rehab she needs to go der n the press constenly taaken piks of her... gosh i bet she loves it leh her do wha she does she is a big tym FLOP GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she makes me angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CLN N SBR

How does anyone see ANY talent in this wino?? She can't hold a note??

skeptical at best

why was she so close to the audience if she didn't want to be touched? she sounded like she was going to pass out. she better take care of herself and not worry about performing right now.

His.ShowBixMom

Singing is unbelievably bad......I hate it when celebrities can get away with a performance like this just because they are famous. She's lucky the audience that was throwing things at K.West wasn't there

You are baked

I would...no, actually I wouldn't.
This poor girl really needs help. If she's not hospitalized she'll be dead within the year.

Tyson

she has no redeeming qualities, her singing is awful, she looks worse, and her attitude is almost as bad as her looks.

Charles Kane

Well I listened to her whole performance from Glastonbury in the UK - IMO it was pretty good, not great but better than a lot of fakes in the pop scene who have no voice at all. It was a so-so recording so bit hard to be definitive , and sure it was not all good - (she did about 10 numbers) - no shocks there.
Really this cult of putting someone down on virtually no evidence at all is just grubby - and really misleading as well.

TMZhires13yearolds

Strange. Every other review I've read this morning said that she wowed the crowd. Got an agenda, TMZ?

Kelli

The guys standing next to her were making sure she didn't stumble over, she was smashed. Why was she performing and why isn't she still in the hospital or detox? This girl will not be around much longer, what a waist.

i love the 80

WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY HER TO SING AND HELP HER WITH HER CRACK HABIT, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO PUSH HER PIPE BACK IN PLACE!! LMAO!!! I CANT WAIT TILL SHE OD'S GOOD RIDDANCE!

Jayne

What a bunch of idiots write this stuff and post here. The BBC gave her 9.5 out of 10. Mr Glastonbury (Mike Eavis) said she was "absolutely brilliant")... but the muppet who worte the article? Did you actually WATCH the gig Mr? She was AWESOME.

Oh... and by the way... some jerk grabbed her breast,,,, so she slapped him. Rightly so.

GET OFF HER BACK, IDIOTS.

Albatross

Wino has jumped the shark.

His.ShowBixMom

I don't know if TMZ has an agenda, but the critics can rave all they want......I listened to the video and she was AWFUL!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments