Cindy Brady -- Grown Up, About to Throw Up

7/3/2008 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a story, of a former Brady, who had to throw up while on local radio ...

Susan Olsen showed up to the Darren and Coba radio show in Jet 107.9 Colorado with a killer hangover -- and was only able to stick around for about two minutes before she had go blow chunks.

The kicker -- Susan's 12-year-old son was there, and told the audience to "watch her drink like a pig" tonight at a local bar. Somebody call Alice!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

ginger

I wouldn't mop my floors looking like that. God what did Marsha do to Cindy's self esteem?

David

I saw her 2 nights later at the comedy club where she was on stage with her comedian friend. She talked about the incident and gave some mitigating explainations, however she shouldn't have been hungover for an interview.
She said that her son was autistic and that's why he said "see my mom drink like a pig". I agree with the above comments about her setting a bad example for him.

quita

I feel so sad for her son. How embarassing to have a mother like that! That poor little boy!

puppy balls rock

wheres mitch skelley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he would be soooo T-O'd

red head /not dead

how sad bless you and your boy i am sure its hard to raise a autistic child be addicted to drugs and have people judge you may she get dtrenght

Nicki

HEY CINDY BRADY CHICK, I WOULD HAVE THROWN UP TOO IF I HAD TO BE ON THAT LAME @SS MORNING SHOW! THE DJ WANNA BE'S SUCK, LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITE, LAME!!! FACES FOR RADIO FOR SURE!

BB

OMG. Disgusting! Looks, behavior, parenting, the works. I think I'm going to throw up after watching that!

bill

Anyone who has ever worked with Chris Fonseca knows that he gets everyone drunk.

She is nothing special. Maybe she can tour with Sceerch.

Maybe she is still dealing with the fact that her dad was gay. Or that Tiger died.

sara

OMG where is the father Mitch Skelly?????????????????

Danny 2-Time

Awww, how sweet.

Gloria

haha im watching the brady bunch lol she is sure looking her age

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6