DUI Victim Doesn't Have Insurance

7/3/2008 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected.

COMMENTS

Anthony G.

I live and work in the exact area where the accident happened. Between drunk types like the hiltons and lohans and dips like this drunk waste of a human being It actually scares me to drive through with my 10 year old in the car.

RoXaNnE

TIME TO SUE! AND GET IT ALL PLUS SOME TAKEN CARE OF!!

TMZhires13yearolds

The other girl will be paying her medical costs plus much more.

heatherB

Well that drunk idiot should have to pay all her medical bills but since she has worked with movie stars maybe they will be willing to give some of their money to this needed cause and help her.

not a unique name

So pay for it, TMZ. Least you could do in return for pimping her suffering out for content.

Angela

The laws have to change. No one takes this seriously. A drunk driver should automatically have to pay that persons medical bills & loss of wages. Where were the drunk drivers friends. They are just as guilty as she was for letting her get in that car.

Lenn K.

Most young people don't care about health insurance because they think about cell phones, lap tops and other stuff that seems more important to them. Getting health insurance is probably the last thing on their minds. Partying and hanging out with their buds is more important.

Twelvestep

Good for you TMZ! I'm glad you guys are reporting on the plight of this girl. She needs help and maybe through your airing of the story someone will come forward and help her with her medical bills. This is a terrible tragedy and it's only through sheer luck that she wasn't killed. Good for you Harvey, this is why TMZ is my favorite site.

John

Almost a shame she isn't an illegal immigrant. She would have all the bills and rehab free!

Amazed

I feel so bad for this poor woman. Hope the driver has good insurance and lots of money. Also hope we can get some sort of universal health care so everyone has insurance and doesn't have to worry when they get sick or hurt.

Stacey

Why doesn't the insurance of the driver have to pay her medical bills? or why don't some of her clients come to her aid. I hope she received justice - so many of these drunk drivers get away with tragedies like this and then do it again. The insurance of that driver should cover all her expenses!!!!

Briansgame

What an all around TRAGIC story. Not only is the victim's life never going to be the same, but also a young lady that used TERRIBLE judgement. I'm not going to tear her down, cuz Lord know's I've done my share of stupid things. No, this is just one simple, plain old, sad, sad, sad story for all involved. One moment in life that changes both's lives forever, not even counting those on the outside looking in that love all involved. My heart goes out to all.

Brooksie

I am sure the girl who hit her has car insurance, and they will pay all her medical bills, as well as other things. The sad part is Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Lindsey Lohan and the rest of Hollywood DUI players shows that this is a cool thing to do and nothing will really happen to you. I hope now the realize that a DUI is not trendy, but deadly..

John

Do you know what? This would never happen in Canada!!

We insure everybody, whether they have money or not -- universal health care FTW!!

Canada > Bush! hehe

Lindsey

The poor girl :-( I hope she sues STK (if that's indeed where the drunk was being served) and sues the drunk driver. I'm sure everyone's lawyering up right now. I just HOPE that Gloria Alread doesn't get hired. I CAN'T STAND HER!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments