Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

R.H.

This is the most disgusting thing and most disgraceful thing and these people to me are nothing but parasites! Just because you are screwed up doesnt mean you had to make a child as screwed up as yourself! Shame on you people.

manny

Very sickening notion. I don't think Sodom and Gomorrah were any worse.

Caitlin

The only reason I feel bad for the baby is because she was born into a world where ignorant people such as yourselves exist. If her first day of high school is awful, I am sure it will only be because of your children who have learned hate and ignorance from parents like you.

Congrats to the new parents.

susan

People are so stupid! This is a woman not a man. Big deal he got a sex change or whatever. His inside parts are female. What is the big deal about this. This person was Not born a man. This world is getting sicker by the day. I do not undrestand what the big deal is. If this person did not have a uterus, ovaries, and was without a vagina which it still may have and just sewn up with a penis attached to it now then it would be something for people to talk about. Big Deal a woman had a penis attached to her and then had some other guys sperm get her pregnant. What about this is a Mircle??? Open your eyes people.

Michael

OMG! This is the STUPIDIST story of the year! It's a F#@*#G Woman!!! STUPID STUPID, STUPID!!!!

Jane Doe

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Little wing pride ring, please tell me you are not that much of a push over. They had the opportunity to share this story. HA!!!!!!! They are nothing but attention seeking, camera hungry, do anthing for a buck or anthingelse trash. I hope that everyone prays hard for that innocent little baby caught in their disgusting game. I teach school and I see how parents harm the lives of their children everyday. However, I must say I pity anyone who has the horrible, but much needed job of helping this poor child deal with what her horrible, selfish parents (especially her mommy Thomas) have dealt her.

sad day for america

Lord God forgive us this day we pray...we have surley crossed the linr here.

Michelle

Only problem I have is that if she/he/it thought she/he/it was supposed to be a man and had the sex change then why hang onto the ovaries and uterus. I boils down to publicity and stupidity. Don't want to be a woman, fine, then act like a man, not a confused selfish idiot

princess

who cares ,things are going up ,gas, food ,milk and rent ,so why not do something to make money.ophar sold the story
for them when they went on her show, so let the bid began for the photos

betty 7:55 pm 7/3/2008

Bethany

Wow i hate to be the one to tell the baby that her mom/dad is the one that had her. and i would be soooooo embaresed. but anyway congrats.

tab

SouthPark saw this coming a mile away.
Reference the episodes where there was a search for Cartman's dad.
Will the madness EVER end???

princess

live and let live , it,s their business . every thing goes in this modern world of 2000.
be what u want .do what u want ,everyone else does.

betty 8:01 7/3/2008

BONITA

WE ARE WHAT OUR DNA SAYS WE ARE. WE CAN CHANGE THE OUTSIDE, BUT IF GOD CREATED (OR FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION,) OR EVOLUTION CREATED US AS A MAN OR WOMAN, AND WE DIE AND ARE DUG UP 100 YEARS FROM NOW THEY WILL SAY THAT WE WERE WHATEVER GENDER OUR DNA SHOWS. THEY WILL NOT CLASSIFY US BY WHAT WE DECIDED TO CHANGE OUR BODY TO RESEMBLE. THIS IS NOT A MAN WHO HAD A BABY, IT IS A WOMAN WHO CHANGED HER BODY TO LOOK LIKE A MAN, AND THEN DECIDED TO HAVE A BABY. STILL A WOMAN ON THE INSIDE!!!

that's all

Get real, this is fake. Could someone taking testerone injections have a normal kid? This is bs, Pregnant and no swollen ankles, no hormonal changes , water retention, or other body changes? This is a hoax perpetrated for an agenda arranged by Oafra and ABC/ Disney.

texasstar5000

Oh yes - by all means "every thing goes in this modern world of 2000.
be what u want .do what u want ,everyone else does."
This ideology is why AIDS is now a pandemic .. and BTW I dont blame gays or anything like that for the spread of this horrible devasting disease - I blame stupidity. I mean seriously how the hell can you stop something when your motto in life is "it's not my problem, do whatever you want". Does this "life choice" or motto include - kill whoever you want? Hurt Whoever you want as long as it makes you feel good? Morons I swear ......