Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

just wondering

good luck with the government paperwork ! Mr. Mrs. Ms or Mr. Ms or Mrs.Mr so and so ?

just wondering

so when out in public with the family down the road, which washroom would dad take daughter too?, assuming their isn't a "family or handicapped" available?

Water

It's a woman for crying out loud.Woman give birth every day.Stop going along with this disturbed woman.

Twinker

It's gonna be interesting what the baby's first word is going to be.

I'm betting my husband $50 its gonna be Da-da...but then it could very well be Mama.

Lenn K.

This is just the start of the craziness we've called normal in the world today. What's next? Sex with animals is just around the corner. Then since the ACLU defends child rapist sex with kids may not be to far off in the future. Don't forget in the liberals world actions without judgment is all they care about.

Me, myself and I

Ha-ha-ha. Some of the comments are so funny. I laughed so hard at the obvious children on here, who are POSITIVE that a baby girl was born because no Y chromosomes are involved. That's just too funny.

Then there are the "Christians" who are angry that she has denied "God's plan" for her. Next, we have those who want the child taken away because they are certain that her life will be hellish because her birth mother chose to trans gender to a male identity. To them, I ask, why aren't you all up in arms about all the other same sex parents who have children by adoption, artificial insemination, or surrogate? At least this family will appear to be outwardly normal: female mother, male father and children.

I remember the country-western singer, who died a few years back. "He" had a decades long marriage, with adopted children, and when it was discovered that "he" was a "she" upon his death, his wife claimed that she never knew her husband was a female. None of the children, (who were all adults at his death), were upset by this revelation and said they would always remember him as Dad.

Best of all: I love the comments where people wrote about "what do you do" in everyday situations. Very smart and funny. Thank you.

This jerks NO role model for anyone

Sorry people and media.. This is a woman with a guys name. So? every woman thats had a mastectomy without breast reconstruction is now a man???

She can pump herself full of male hormones but she still will be a woman. She cant change her genes.

Our country is is going in the crapper big time.

sully1

This individual is very disturbed and sadly is now bringing a child into this world. How sad to be so confused about onesself.

Okay so this person, born biologically a female, decides that she no longer wants to be female (maybe from some sort of chemical imbalance in the brain) and begins to act and dress like a male. Then may possibly have testosterone injections in order to build a more masculine frame, add facial hair etc. Who knows if this person underwent a sex change and had male genetalia added and the female genetalia removed, after all the person underwent a c-section to have the child (or so that is what the caption said). I had a c-section for the birth of my third child and I can tell you from experience that I sure wasn't walking completely upright or with ease for a couple of weeks after the surgery.

Anyhow what is sadder still in regards to the confusion of this person is that after "becoming male" she had then decided to have a child, which is very selfish. If she truly wanted to be "all male" (so to speak) she could have opted to have a tubal ligation (tubes tied), had a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) or even a ovariohysterectomy (removal of both the ovaries and uterus), typically known as a "spay" when it comes to female dogs.

While I am not saying that this individual should be denied happiness, what I am saying is the act of deciding to have (not adopt) a biological child after becoming male is unfair to the child. Children today have enough problems, and as many of you are aware, children, by nature, can be quite cruel to other children. How will these parents handle this situation when the child gets old enough to ask questions I wonder? In a way the couple is in a "dammned if they do damned if they don't" situation. Tell the truth and the child may not accept what they have done, hide the truth and they'll be liars.

I suppose they have a lot of work cut out for them in the future (then again so do all parents). But with this behavior, what are we teaching/telling the youth of today?

Me, myself and I

Posted at 2:41AM on Jul 4th 2008 by GiveMeABreak,

While I'm not celebrating this person's choice to have a biological child, I can determine from earlier posts that the other female is unable to bear children.

This seems to be the only way that these two women can ever have children with at least one-half of one parent's DNA. I think that the mommy who gave birth, will play the daddy role in the child's life, and the other woman will be the mommy. Children are really not concerned about sexual concepts until they reach puberty, and then try to understand what sex is all about. Yes, I'm am aware that male babies have erections, and female babies experience arousal, but it doesn't make any sense to their immature brains.

Usually, little girls think that little boys are gross, and little boys think that little girls are gross. This is all perfectly normal. It's because they are not ready for any interaction between the two sexes.

When the hormones kick in, that's when sexual identity becomes important.

LisaK

This man was NO man, This individual still had her female parts needed to get pregnant and carry a child to full term. That makes this IT a female. Just a female that had her breasts removed and grew facial hair. Still makes her a female.

Teri

Wow, a woman gives birth!
I did that twice, can I SELL my story?

bizgal

Heshe is nasty. Don't care if it has done extensive surgery to become a "man", the fact is, it still has ovaries and a uterus and in my book, that makes a WOMAN!!! That will be one screwed up kid!!!!

blues fan

To #230: They are intolerant because they are scared of anything unfamiliar that they don't understand -- and because it feels so good to have that smug, superior feeling of being "right". I particularly enjoy the triumpantly hate-filled and judgmental comments from the evangelical Christians -- exactly why I converted to a more accepting and compassionate faith (Buddhism) many years ago.

just wondering

Open Minded, I believe I am a butterfly, how can I convert to being just half of one those, the wing part, cause I still want to have a child, so I will keep those parts. PLEASE!!

Big Bear

Lady please do not call yourself a man. Check your DNA and call us back!!!!