William Petersen: CSI'm No Real Investigator

7/3/2008 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

William Petersen was on the scene when a bomb threat closed down LAX yesterday -- a man was arrested, but we don't think the "CSI" guy had anything to do with solving this crime.

Who cares

Stink finger?

tmzjunkie

where's that finger been???

whatthefrig

He is soooo good looking! Glad I will never meet him. If he said hi to me they would have to clean up the mess!! "Clean up on aisle 4!" LOL

Esmeralda

Can't you guys teach your "reporters" how to conduct an interview. When someone as nice as Peterson stops to talk, have a real conversation instead of rehashing one question in different ways.

Anne-Marie

I love him. He is so gracious. I have never seen him in an interview before. Nice scoop TMZ!

Abby

Good gosh....purrrrrrrrrssssss...it's not often there is someone on here worth looking at

suzanne mara

I do not think that Merl is a teenager, even though the American education system sucks, most teens would still know about proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation. Me thinks Merl would benefit from spending less time masturbating to pics of fugly Jorja Fox, and more time learning English as a first language!

merl

to suzanne mara i think maybe u are just to old to realise internet typing, and also and a woman and straight so i aint materbating to any photos ill think u will find, and u's have a cheek to say anything about anyones english we invented it so come back to me when yous aint using someone eles language, and another thing have yoju people not got anything better to do than come one the internet and call people ugly, never heard of if you dont have any thing nice to say dont say it at all

suzanne mara

Merl, learn how to structure a proper sentence, and how to come across as an adult on the internet, dear. Punctuation is your friend. I t is difficult to take you seriously when 50% of your words are misspelled and you do not use periods at the ends of your sentences. Look into Hooked on Phonics! On second thought, anyone who thinks that Jorja Fox is talented and attractive, may have bigger problems to tackle! Get help, and learn how to spell!!!

Spell Check.

Caruso you're not.

Spell Check.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain sucks!

OMG............he's a friggin actor and he's a good one, leave it at that!

Trixie

Oooooh, he's so sexy!

tomeygirl

I love William he is the reason I watch CSI. I would love to meet him one day. He is soooooo sexy finally they have something on here worth watching lol. I would even watch him read the dictionary lol.Grissom is my man lol.

merl

to suzanne mara i dont need to get help with anything for the sheer fact that jorja fox is sitting with millions of fans around the world and even more to say she is attractive

JORJA FOX WE LOVE YOU